Vee Kativhu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A compliment on her new flat video that made me laugh 😂
View attachment 699123

I did not realise caring for plants was an achievement worthy of praise.
I think it's such an 'aesthetic' these days to buy tons of houseplants and then not research how to care for those specific species/forget about them and let them die. The bar is very low on this one.

Reactions: 9
The new flat looks insane. Is she renting or buying? That can't all be youtube money?

Reactions: 2
Renting. Her money will be all YouTube money and her academy or whatever she’s started
Yikes, why is she spendinb so much on a rental and on doing the rental up with so much pricey interiors? Bit cringe.

Reactions: 3
Because she now doesnt know the value of money
Maybe I'm wrong but I find it really odd that someone who is clearly renting a very expensive property would throw a party, plus add so many personal touches to what is a rental. Renting is so temporary especially in London, I can't understand people who settle in with furniture etc and celebrate basically being ripped off. She really isn't smart.
Clearly got this for the social clout. I wonder how long it will be before other residents are sick of her taking over the communal areas with her 'parties' lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm wrong but I find it really odd that someone who is clearly renting a very expensive property would throw a party, plus add so many personal touches to what is a rental. Renting is so temporary especially in London, I can't understand people who settle in with furniture etc and celebrate basically being ripped off. She really isn't smart.
Clearly got this for the social clout. I wonder how long it will be before other residents are sick of her taking over the communal areas with her 'parties' lol
I’m sure she said in a recent video she thinks she will be there for a year, maybe year and a half, I agree she’s furnishing it like she’s bought it. Eventually the cash will slow down once the youtube views decrease so I hope she’s squirrelling some of the money away too. Now that she has finished her 2 degrees a lot of her study-tuber watching viewers will move onto someone else.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said in a recent video she thinks she will be there for a year, maybe year and a half, I agree she’s furnishing it like she’s bought it. Eventually the cash will slow down once the youtube views decrease so I hope she’s squirrelling some of the money away too. Now that she has finished her 2 degrees a lot of her study-tuber watching viewers will move onto someone else.
She definitely seems like someone who is going a bit wild re: spending given she now has her own space to furnish. I did this myself when I got my first flat, but then I ended up returning to university to a masters so had to sell most of my carefully chosen furniture (as storage costs would have been too high, given that I didn't know when I'd have my own place again). I think investing in furniture is always risky if you think you could be on the move soon, or don't know where you'll be in a few years time.

Reactions: 10
All I can say for now is that she’s extremely cringe, annoying and has a super bad style.
Her flat decor and giant jars of sweets on display are the definition of extra and money waste too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She blocked me for replying to one of those stories asking for people who could provide hair/catering/makeup etc for events because I said she could afford to pay for it and shouldn’t be asking for freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She blocked me for replying to one of those stories asking for people who could provide hair/catering/makeup etc for events because I said she could afford to pay for it and shouldn’t be asking for freebies 😂
Goes to show that she is on the beg for freebies then. Truth hurts.

Reactions: 4
Her “Anyone wanna collabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb” stories irk me. You have the money to pay them, Vee. DO SO.

I tried to watch her new flat video but I actually couldn’t do it because it’s cringeworthy. It’s like she’s playing adult rather than actually being an adult and everything is a novelty or a celebration or an event to flex with. I don’t know any normal person our age that would go on so much about furnishing a rented flat.

I tried to watch her new flat video but I actually couldn’t do it because it’s cringeworthy. It’s like she’s playing adult rather than actually being an adult and everything is a novelty or a celebration or an event to flex with. I don’t know any normal person our age that would go on so much about furnishing a rented flat.
Plus she's been there like 3 months now, it's old news but she's still being cringeworthy about it. I actually think she has self esteem issues and is over compensating or something.

Reactions: 12
Plus she's been there like 3 months now, it's old news but she's still being cringeworthy about it. I actually think she has self esteem issues and is over compensating or something.
She definitely is. The whole flat saga is absolute cringe, I feel e x t r e m e l y embarrassed for her and I'm just watching it.

I hate it when she says "my rooftop" "my movie room" or things like that, it makes it sound like it is only hers and not of the whole building