Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he tried to break up with her but didn't actually do it, let her book holidays and talk about the embryos (something he used in front of cameras to make her look bad like she was holding him back), implies she was suicidal, talks about her intimate mental health, yet his choice was to bang her friend for 7 months rather than just end it finally. That was the better option, that was less traumatic for her?
And he thinks this makes him look better?
Why are men

Reactions: 7
So he's saying that she was finally ready to have babies with him while he was cheating? And that's meant to reflect badly on her rather than him? ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What he's saying sounds like she was really trying to fight for a 10 year relationship, and look, not saying that they should have stayed together but, she was trying, mentioned the embryos, trips, counselling etc. He had checked out but never bothered to tell her, probably hoping she'd just give up and break up with him. They had a house together, if he wanted to end it, there are legal ramifications and steps to be taken. He had done none of this which tells me he's lying through his teeth and trying to make out they had broken up.

If he wanted to end it, then end it. Don't shag around with her mate for over 7 months, lie about it and then try to throw her under the bus as some sort of unhinged manipulative harpy, in a bid to make yourself look more sympathetic.

Reactions: 15
Poor Ariana, fighting for that POS, he was always very self centred and never accepted responsibility for anything he has ever done, it has always been someone else's fault. And now he is basically blaming Ariana for his affair. What ariana gets as payback for sticking by him. I hope she finds her happily forever after

Reactions: 10
He’s absolutely vile! I wonder if Arianna will do anything to set the record straight. From her personality on VPR I wouldn’t be surprised if she totally just rose above it, never said a word and continued to shine like she is. She’s better off without that lump of tit holding her back! His interview is very “woe is me” and that Howie bloke is backing him - actually unbelievable! When Howie said “well you weren’t married” basically making out like this is all fine because they don’t have a piece of paper. What a cuntttttttttt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When Howie said “well you weren’t married” basically making out like this is all fine because they don’t have a piece of paper. What a cuntttttttttt.
This pisses me off. Ariana has been given this tit for years about marriage, as if a 10 year relationship where they own a home together, is lessened emotionally (not legally) because they weren't married. He fucked around on his partner of 10 years with her friend. Them being married or not wouldnt havent changed what this fuckhead did.

Reactions: 12
I’d love for Ariana to do a podcast in retaliation but I think she’s better than that.

Reactions: 7
Why does Lisa always take Scheana’s side and let her away with stuff she wouldn’t let the other girls away with. She’s so annoying 😂

Reactions: 3
Lisa absolutely loves Scheana for some reason, always been very protective and complimentary of her; even since shagging Brandi’s husband days! She probably loves her more for it haha. Lisa is such a do as she pleases.

I thought Sandovile’s interviewer was an absolute joke. What an idiot! The daughter wasn’t much better either - her phone ringing etc. Pair of them interrupting all the time. Chaos! I really wanted to know about about the Mexico Scwartz kiss because it provides timeline info. But they interrupted their own question. Either way, I think their affair had very much begun by this point.

Reactions: 2
I mean I know Raquel is so in the wrong but Lala is just embarrassing in this season! She’s such a bully. She didn’t mind cheating when it was her with Randall.

Reactions: 8
Lala is a hypocrite & I’ve always had a soft spot for Schwartz but he’s such a flipping wet blanket , really annoyed me in last nights episode crawling back to Katie. Just own your actions man & cut the cord!

Reactions: 4
The timeline of occurrences for this debacle are murky as shiiiiit.. I hope I can piece it together before this series is out.

Think they were at it in (& before) Mexico and Schwartz found out in Mexico & that’s one of the reasons he backed off.

What a head duck Schwartz is btw.

Poor Katie having to watch someone she dislikes get married with all her friends in attendance, knowing the last wedding they were all at was hers which they now all dismiss. Frightfully awful people imo.,

Reactions: 4
The timeline of occurrences for this debacle are murky as shiiiiit.. I hope I can piece it together before this series is out.

Think they were at it in (& before) Mexico and Schwartz found out in Mexico & that’s one of the reasons he backed off.

What a head duck Schwartz is btw.

Poor Katie having to watch someone she dislikes get married with all her friends in attendance, knowing the last wedding they were all at was hers which they now all dismiss. Frightfully awful people imo.,
Yeah I don't understand the timeline either - I thought they got together at Coachella and now everyone is saying it was Boys Night? Give us concrete answers pleaseeeeee Scandavol

Tbf Katie didn't have to go 😂 but agree Schwartz is spineless, either shouldn't have kissed Rachel orrr did it and owned it with Katie instead of crawling back to her whilst they were having dinner to check they were cool. I don't know how she put up with him for so long, but glad she's free from him now. He really doesn't respect her at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.