Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayu's the channel I watch the most lol, at least one programme a day - good return for investment imo.

Reactions: 9
I’m starting to love Hayu too. I was looking forward to watching the ultimate girl trip on there, sure I saw it advertised as coming soon but now it’s released I can’t find it 😭

Reactions: 1
I’m watching series 2 and Tom had cheated on Kristen with some chick in Vegas. His argument was that they haven’t had sex in three months. Isn’t that basically what he said to Ariana? 🤢

Reactions: 9
Another Hayu addict! It's only £4.99/month though, which is better than all the others!
I don't have jt yet I scrounge of my parents netflix but if they enforce the "one household" rule for it 100% I am not paying and will just get hayu

Reactions: 1
I’m watching series 2 and Tom had cheated on Kristen with some chick in Vegas. His argument was that they haven’t had sex in three months. Isn’t that basically what he said to Ariana? 🤢
Why isn't Tom asking himself why his long term girlfriends don't want to have sex with him 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, but people really didn't care because they had been on the rocks for a while and Kristen came off as a bitchy wench on the show.

Reactions: 2
Tom is such a loser and Rachel is so dumb. Best of luck to those two idiots.

Reactions: 7
Open secret to whom? Fans going overboard in their reactions? Bud, you've been on a reality show for 10 odd years, people form parasocial relationships through the TV; are you new on this planet? Jeez, Schwartz is such a triple Libra people pleaser.

Katie to Schwartz "You're the only one that wants to hug him dude. READ THE ROOM!!!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whats the time line of the Scandoval and Rachel affair? She's kissing Schwartz at one of many :rolleyes: scheannas pre wedding parties?

Reactions: 2
So he knew they had hooked up/had a one night stand, then he kissed her? But he was also with his roommate Jo? And he's still trying to paint them both as victims and poor them...

Wow what a bunch.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.