Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perusing a Reddit post and found out that:

Ariana has been suspcious for months, caught Tom coming out of their guest house where Raquel was staying...AT 4 A.M., said he was getting her water. They made out at Coachella. Sandoval said he was going to leave Ariana, but then couldn't leave Ariana because of house/restaurant/Ariana's grandad dying. They told each other they loved one another. Got matching lightning bolt necklaces. Raquel told friends about the relationship, but not cast. Sandoval's band knew. This Wednesday Ariana found the evidence on Tom's phone, sent video to Raquel with "you're dead to me." Ariana proceeds to send evidence to Scheana, Scheana confronts Raquel and clocks her. Schwartz knew all of this.

This timeline is from one of Raquel's friends.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Tbh I’ve always thought it was the other way around. I think she’s gorgeous and she’s wayyy out of Toms league always thought that from they got together. She’s one of the most naturally pretty girls on the show I think. I don’t see the hype round him he turns me 🤢🤢
I think that's what the OP meant. Tom was ok in the earlier seasons when he was with crazy Kristen and had the sympathy but his ego has been something else for years now. He's the definition of ick.
Yes that's what I meant, thank you !!
Ariana also was the only one who seemed kind of educated, not in a school sense. But she is cultivated, well read and knew of social struggles going on.

I hope the stress causes Sandoval to loses his hair. 🤭 that's what he deserves.

---

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
How does Rachel's sister imagine that Rachel can afford to buy a house with Tom, who currently owes his mum a quarter of a million dollars?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder whether the original poster who posted she saw Rachel & Schwartz kissing at Coachella got the wrong Tom, even now I have to really think about which ones which lol. That’s obviously been a get out of jail free card for the short term but in the trailer you can defo see some Rachel & Scandoval interactions so makes you think the producers may have picked up on things.

Raquels real name is Rachel so going forward she’s Rachel to me 🤣

Reactions: 16
Still so shocked about this I can’t stop thinking about it!!! Pair of vile humans. Although I must say this is the best bit of entertainment to happen to Vanderpump since Kriste, Stassi and Jax!

Reactions: 16
Still so shocked about this I can’t stop thinking about it!!! Pair of vile humans. Although I must say this is the best bit of entertainment to happen to Vanderpump since Kriste, Stassi and Jax!
I can’t either 😂
I think Brittney and Jax are filming confessionals too. I would hate to be Rachel at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder whatbhis business partners think about it, as from his comments it clearly seems people ate boycotting them. It reminds me a bit of the Try Guys thing where they just got rid of the guy who cheated

Reactions: 4
Tom is so in love that he's been cheating of Rachel with 3 other girls lmao. A modern day romance.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m so out of the loop with VPR because I refused to subscribe to hayu again 🤣 but I’m still SO shocked and can’t get my head around this! This group of people are just the worst 🤣🤣🤣 they all scare me with how toxic they are

Reactions: 5
I’m so out of the loop with VPR because I refused to subscribe to hayu again 🤣 but I’m still SO shocked and can’t get my head around this! This group of people are just the worst 🤣🤣🤣 they all scare me with how toxic they are
Remember how everyone thought Brittany was nice at first, then she turned into a horrible witch, haha. Really horrible nasty people who I wouldn't swap places with in a million years despite their fame and wealth

Reactions: 7
Page not available now, what did it say?
Sorry, there it is. People are not reposting it because he's the one who lied in the fake texts in the Lisa Rinna vs Kathy Hilton battle. But bravo cocktails did say he hooked up with other girls.

Screenshot_20230305_201827_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305_201454_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305_201514_Instagram.jpg

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Stassi must be pissed with the timing of announcing her pregnancy 🤣 nobody cares now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is madddd, I’ve been obsessed all weekend 🤣 is this real, is it for ratings? He dressed up as her for Halloween for goodness sake…what kind of psychopath…..I am just blown away by it all! Gagging to get to the reunion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is madddd, I’ve been obsessed all weekend 🤣 is this real, is it for ratings? He dressed up as her for Halloween for goodness sake…what kind of psychopath…..I am just blown away by it all! Gagging to get to the reunion
I just blurted out the whole story to my husband- who I thought would have no idea who I was talking about. He said Ariana has always been too good for that weirdo! 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.