Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what's crazy about all of this ? It's that Ariana has always been way put of Tom's league. Never settle with an attention seeking
middle aged man.

Also the audacity of this witch to think that she can come out clea to Scheana and expecting Scheana not to react.

Screenshot_20230304_082811_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
9 years together that is crazy
Do we ever really know the person we are with
Raquel is getting a lot of heat Tom's worse
Both really crappy
Ariana and Kristen have been friends for a few years so it makes sense she's there

Reactions: 8
I was actually going to post on this thread even before the new revelations to say I cannot understand how Sandoval could take a quarter of a mill from his mum and her partner to set up the bar. And despite putting in all this money, he's still accountable to Greg or Jeff or whatever the other business partner's name is? It makes zero sense, how on earth would they ever be able to pay that back? Then I was thinking Katie sensibly got out while the going was good, ie before Schwartz started remortgaging their house and building up marital debts.

But ANYHOO! So it wasn't Schwartz who Raquel was getting off with at Coachella, it was Sandoval?? And Schwartz was covering for them by putting himself in the firing line?? It's so fucked up, Raquel getting excited about their girls trip and everything - the 3 of them really are completely amoral. Nasty, nasty business.

Reactions: 12
I agree with you for the restaurant bit.

The coachella thing is so weird. There's pictures of them dancing: Raquel on Sandoval's shoulders. Apparently, Ariana and Sandoval became a couple at Coachella, after he put her on his shoulders to dance. It's just creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did it start at coachella?
I feel I went to bed and woke up to wayyyy more tit!
Can't believe the audacity of them.
Is it just me, or are we not normal for having morals and not doing tit like this? Feels everywhere you look at the min, tit like this is happening?
I don't think Arianna will be at the reunion, what do you guys think?

Reactions: 9
Did it start at coachella?
I feel I went to bed and woke up to wayyyy more tit!
Can't believe the audacity of them.
Is it just me, or are we not normal for having morals and not doing tit like this? Feels everywhere you look at the min, tit like this is happening?
I don't think Arianna will be at the reunion, what do you guys think?
So it did apparently start in Coachella, and they were seeing each other already at the Daily Mail party.
Reminder that Sandy literally dressed up as Raquel for Halloween. And we can see them very handsy with each other in the trailer. :sick: I hate it here.

Ariana will 100% be there, she has nothing to be ashamed of. Shea already out and about, not the kind to mop in her bedroom. Go queen. (I'd be heartbroken and hiding out in a tower, but I'm a weak girl).

I've been waiting years for Tom and Ariana to break up 😂 horrible horrible man. And Schwartz covering from them is exactly the type of behaviour I'd expect from him. Both the Toms are just the WORST

Reactions: 14
So it did apparently start in Coachella, and they were seeing each other already at the Daily Mail party.
Reminder that Sandy literally dressed up as Raquel for Halloween. And we can see them very handsy with each other in the trailer. :sick: I hate it here.

Ariana will 100% be there, she has nothing to be ashamed of. Shea already out and about, not the kind to mop in her bedroom. Go queen. (I'd be heartbroken and hiding out in a tower, but I'm a weak girl).
Omg same dunno how she looks so good I would be under the covers crying for weeks

Reactions: 7
Absolutely disgusting behaviour!!!!!! He 100% slept with Miami girl and I’ve never doubted that.

Omg same dunno how she looks so good I would be under the covers crying for weeks
I'd probably get my girls to come round with multiple bottles and my favourite PASTA and spend a good 24 hours just bitching with them. Much like Stassi did in S1 when the news of Jax knocking up some girl in Vegas dropped. (I started a PumpRules re-watch last week, just in time to be hunting for clues 🕵️‍♀️).

I will never understand just leave. James is saying it's love not just an affair..that's been going on since August...just leave. I don't think they will be together now the secret is put the "fun" is gone

You know what's crazy about all of this ? It's that Ariana has always been way put of Tom's league. Never settle with an attention seeking
middle aged man.
Arianna is gorgeous imo tbh I think it’s the other way around she’s way out of Toms league always thought that from they got together. I don’t see the hype round him he’s nothing to look at imo.
middle aged man.

Also the audacity of this witch to think that she can come out clea to Scheana and expecting Scheana not to react.

View attachment 2002770
Tbh I’ve always thought it was the other way around. I think she’s gorgeous and she’s wayyy out of Toms league always thought that from they got together. She’s one of the most naturally pretty girls on the show I think. I don’t see the hype round him he turns me 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh I’ve always thought it was the other way around. I think she’s gorgeous and she’s wayyy out of Toms league always thought that from they got together. She’s one of the most naturally pretty girls on the show I think. I don’t see the hype round him he turns me 🤢🤢
I think that's what the OP meant. Tom was ok in the earlier seasons when he was with crazy Kristen and had the sympathy but his ego has been something else for years now. He's the definition of ick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.