Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only recently started watching this and I am hooked! Only on season 2 so looks like I’ve got a lot more drama to come. At the moment I am hating Kristen, she is vile. Crazy possessive psycho girlfriend to Tom. Stassi was unbearable in first season but she’s getting better. Jax is so good looking it hurts, and as much as he’s a compulsive liar, there’s something I find very endearing about him.
Eurgh Jax gets less an less attractive as it goes on. Trust me

BTW did Jax get surgery on his jaw?

Reactions: 1
I am OBSESSED with this show.
Please keep taking about it. I have no one else to speak to about this!
Love Love Love James Kennedy, Brittney, Stassi, Schena, Schwartz and of course Lisa.
Hate Katie. She's so boring.
Meh to the rest of them. Including Pandora she's just so odd. And awkward.
I have never wanted to go to West Hollywood so much in my life. On S6 atm and really not looking forward to completing this... Been the perfect hibernation binge

I am OBSESSED with this show.
Please keep taking about it. I have no one else to speak to about this!
Love Love Love James Kennedy, Brittney, Stassi, Schena, Schwartz and of course Lisa.
Hate Katie. She's so boring.
Meh to the rest of them. Including Pandora she's just so odd. And awkward.
I have never wanted to go to West Hollywood so much in my life. On S6 atm and really not looking forward to completing this... Been the perfect hibernation binge
I liked Brit up to the whole preacher/Tom S fight where she acted like it was HIS fault her preacher was a bigot and was calling them out for not doing something about it. Like, no! They would have 100% kept him had it not been for the outrage Tom caused and rightly so! From that point on, she was awful and now acts like Jax so I can’t stand her.

It is the ultimate quarantine binge show tho! I really liked Summer House too, equally crap reality tv that is addictive!

Reactions: 2
Cannot stand James. Hate Kristen. Not a fan of Jax and Brittany.

Love Stassi. Love Schwartzy. Love Ken and Lisa.

I am still on season 5 I think? Jax and Brittany are together but she's not had her boob job paid for him yet where I am up to. It's so outrageous and they're all an absolute mess, I really do delight in it. I don't think I can say that I really like any of them.... Katie is reasonably harmless. Can't stand the Toms (Sandoval is a baby, Schwartz has a mean streak imo) or Ariana, she really comes across like she's above it all.

jax and Brittany are vile and think the world owes them something, scheana makes me feel physically sick ... that rewind to where she is sat in her living room with ex and was like ‘I can’t wait till we have a kitchen and a table like normal people’ she looked like a teletubbie on crack..

ariana, Katie and Tom squared are my faves and lala gives me LIFE

In the continued absence of VPR I've started the current season of Summer House (season 5, never watched any previous seasons) and I am LOVING it. Fills the trashy VPR-shaped hole but without 90% of the cast members being actual despicable people. A win! Anyone else watching?

In the continued absence of VPR I've started the current season of Summer House (season 5, never watched any previous seasons) and I am LOVING it. Fills the trashy VPR-shaped hole but without 90% of the cast members being actual despicable people. A win! Anyone else watching?
I love Summer House! Hannah - UGH!!

I liked Brit up to the whole preacher/Tom S fight where she acted like it was HIS fault her preacher was a bigot and was calling them out for not doing something about it. Like, no! They would have 100% kept him had it not been for the outrage Tom caused and rightly so! From that point on, she was awful and now acts like Jax so I can’t stand her.
Agree with this, Brittany was overall lovely for ages but feel like Jax has rubbed off on her & that whole saga did not sit right at all, they clearly hoped it would just fly by unnoticed.

I’ve not watched VPR but I do love RHOBH... is Lisa in it much?
She's not in it that much, it mainly follows the young staff but she does her best to be in it as much as possible when they can fit that in with a storyline (like someone getting into bother or being given advice or throwing a special occasion at her house) but ultimately she's no their age range so is harder to fit into it regularly

Absolutely love vanderpump rules, I've had various opinions about most cast members over the years, such young people so all the bad behaviour most of us would have done in our 20s but on the telly. Jax is the only one I've probably consistently thought is a tadger but he is very entertaining with his dumb phrases, will miss him being in it. James is terrible as a drunk but fabulous to see him sober and doing well, hope that continues. It'll be weird with such main people gone but I think it'll be ok, I like how bold Charli is.

anyone watching the new series on itv be? didn't realise it had started will need to watch the first one on catchup

anyone watching the new series on itv be? didn't realise it had started will need to watch the first one on catchup
I watched it last year on Hayu but I might re watch to fill the void!

I love Charli but never took to Dayna. I honestly don’t know how anyone can stand being around Jax.

I watched it last year on Hayu but I might re watch to fill the void!

I love Charli but never took to Dayna. I honestly don’t know how anyone can stand being around Jax.
I was surprised stassi and beau are together, they seemed so close to breaking up last year. I am still so surprised at his and Britney's rleationship, she seems very sweet and he just seems like a sleaze

@emm yes they are an odd pairing aren’t they? She put so pressure on the engagement and her true colours came out. Surprised he didn’t take the opportunity to run. Of course now she’s the “motherhood made me a better person” type which means all of her past behaviour simply didn’t happen.

Brittany always struck me as a lazy slob who wanted an easy life. A truly lovely, sweet, genuine person would never end up with Jax. They have to have more in common than she would like us to know!

God I love this show though. Such tacky, awful people 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.