Vanderpump Rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does lala get away with her treatment of people? And Kristen is a sad sad woman. All of them laughing at Raquel at the reunion is pathetic, pure bullying!!!

Reactions: 2
Will miss stasis at least she was honest if she hated someone, Kristen should have been kicked out years ago, completely irrelevant.
james has matured well and is getting back on his feet would be happy to see more of him and Raquel with Tom Ariana and the newer young cast.
think Charlie is the replacement for scheana, she was getting boring but nowshe is pregnant and has a partner she will stay.
wish Katie would leave, most horrible fake witch ever, treats Tom horribly and is lazy and a hypocrite.
not surprised max and Brit left, he didn’t want to interact with the newbies and was getting very old man like, probsresigned before he was pushed out.
will miss beau and stass.
lala is the worst, was funny and honest when she arrived with James, then she became a mean girl and self righteous, PR made her friends with the girls so she could stay on the show and now she is so entitled. dislike her and her buggingup that she slept her way to money and then looks down on James and Raquel who have worked for their money.

Will also miss beau and stassi, stassi could get her point across without being straight up harsh and nasty like lala or Kristen. Brittany has gotten too big for her boots

Reactions: 3
I won't watch it now without Stassi. I am really hoping she gets her own show somewhere.

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread. I used to love this programme. I do not like Katie (who cheated on Tom Sandoval) the last episodes and season (I can’t even remember what season it is) I watched was when Tom and Tom were trying to open TomTom

Also to the person who cried at Tom and Katie’s wedding! Me Too! They looked lovely! So gorgeous.

I remember feeling so uncomfortable with what Stassi did to Faith as it was just so unnecessary.

I actually really like LaLa I think she adds some spice to it as it was starting to get boring.

I still cringe at Scheana and that wedding and then the guy she dated after Shay. Her “ it’s all happening” tattoo 😂 Was absolutely tv gold.

where is everyone watching this? I used to watch it on Hay U and since we’ve got lockdown it’s another thing to do 😅

I do not like Katie (who cheated on Tom Sandoval)
Do you mean Tom Schwartz? HE cheated on HER multiple times. Tom Sandoval is with Ariana.

I'm with you on Stassi. She's vile and I'm glad she won't be back on VPR if it ever returns.

I think all 8 seasons are still on Hayu, but it's going to be a long time (if ever) before we get any new episodes. Bu it sounds like you've got at least one season to catch up on? Season 8 is not great, but has its moments and I thought it was much better than 7. Unfortunately Jax & Brittany's Kentucky fried wedding takes up about four episodes, it's interminable.

Do you mean Tom Schwartz? HE cheated on HER multiple times. Tom Sandoval is with Ariana.
Kristen I meant Kristen 🤣 I really don’t like her! She is a *bit* loco! Katie is a bit difficult too.

Speaking of Jax and Brittany I cannot believe sleazy Jax got married! (and with bump- who of the cast isn’t 🤰!!)

Kristen I meant Kristen 🤣 I really don’t like her! She is a *bit* loco! Katie is a bit difficult too.
AH yes, I've got a *tiny* soft spot for Kristen (I know she's awful most of the time) but I know I'm the minority there 😂 You might be surprised with Katie in season 8, she's surprisingly likeable (in comparison to previous years).

I worry for Brittany, she's not my favourite but once she has that baby I can see Jax going off the rails. If she can't give all her attention to the fully grown man baby because of her real baby, it won't be long before he comes up with an excuse to cheat and/or leave.

Haven’t watched season 8 yet but starting today. Am I mad for liking James? I feel for him. Jax was just as bad if not worse when he started so I hate how he’s on his high horse. Also love Raquel!!! Makes me sad how mean the others are to her

I know I feel bad for Raquel too. I havent watched all of the latest series but I feel like Brittany's colours are well and truly showing. Didnt her and Jax get sacked for being racist?

• Wow
I know I feel bad for Raquel too. I havent watched all of the latest series but I feel like Brittany's colours are well and truly showing. Didnt her and Jax get sacked for being racist?
Oh my god agreed! She came across so nice at the start but in the latest reunion she thought she was so much better than everyone else. Jax calls Raquel stupid all the time but if James says something about Brittany that’s not ok?? She seems so smug about marrying Jax, it won’t last long. Not as innocent as she seems

Oh my god agreed! She came across so nice at the start but in the latest reunion she thought she was so much better than everyone else. Jax calls Raquel stupid all the time but if James says something about Brittany that’s not ok?? She seems so smug about marrying Jax, it won’t last long. Not as innocent as she seems
I just remembered Jax going around saying he walked in on Brittany amd Kristen in the middle of some lesbian action. Also the cast are all Aderall and Cokeheads

Apologies its the sun

Haven’t watched season 8 yet but starting today. Am I mad for liking James? I feel for him. Jax was just as bad if not worse when he started so I hate how he’s on his high horse. Also love Raquel!!! Makes me sad how mean the others are to her
James had some awful moments but I can't help but feel for him, it sounds like he had a bit of a crappy upbringing and when you see his parents (especially his mum) on the show you wonder how he turned out even the tiniest bit normal.He was very early 20s when he started VPR and you can see that he's grown and changed. Jax is 42 and hasn't changed a bit. He's a sociopath and a horrible human being.

I can’t stand Jax and the person he has turned Brit into. She’s as bad as him now. I saw that her mum has said they are looking to move back to Kentucky - probably need to sell the house and find somewhere cheap now they both got sacked, I mean chose to leave!

Katie in the s7 reunion saying “boohoo poor jakes parents are getting divorced”. Well boohoo someone made a fat comment about you Katie?? DONT think it’s right what James said but she absolutely is not innocent

*james

Katie in the s7 reunion saying “boohoo poor jakes parents are getting divorced”. Well boohoo someone made a fat comment about you Katie?? DONT think it’s right what James said but she absolutely is not innocent

*james
Nah she's a cow. They are all pretty horrible

I’ve only recently started watching this and I am hooked! Only on season 2 so looks like I’ve got a lot more drama to come. At the moment I am hating Kristen, she is vile. Crazy possessive psycho girlfriend to Tom. Stassi was unbearable in first season but she’s getting better. Jax is so good looking it hurts, and as much as he’s a compulsive liar, there’s something I find very endearing about him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.