Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking her parent haven't met the little girl yet? She definitely hasn't been to Mexico since she was born? And they have an opportunity to bring the kids and they don't! I find this so strange!
There has to be more to this...
It's too strange
---
In regards missing the point I don't think any of these hunz like people opinions , seen that on tiktok someone saying to themindofamammy about show casing her daughter with food all over her face,she does it all the time. But again misses the point of the comments
Literally the exact same!

Is the child going down the zip line in his communion suit😂 or is he selling Sky packages door to door

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Little treat for them before going back to school - yea coz you didn’t have to pay for it!! Oh my gosh, how embarrassing 😳🤭🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not only are they given a free hotel stay but bags of gifts when they arrive. Why would this encourage anyone “normal” to stay there?

What would encourage me to stay is a good hotel deal but there are none out there these day, too busy free stays to influencers.

Reactions: 10
Not only are they given a free hotel stay but bags of gifts when they arrive. Why would this encourage anyone “normal” to stay there?

What would encourage me to stay is a good hotel deal but there are none out there these day, too busy free stays to influencers.
And it's never just a free stay.

It's always the top notch option - arriving into one of the nicer rooms with a welcome message on a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries, teddy bears, gifts for the kids etc etc. - can we expect all of this when we stay there too? Is this an accurate portrayal of what a typical stay in the hotel is like?!

It actually puts me off staying in a place

Reactions: 10
Must be a dream come true for the pair of misers not to have to put a hand in the pocket

if you book a hotel for 2 adults in Ireland it can be anywhere from 120€-300€ a night depending on the level of hotel

If you add 3 kids in?
Forget about it 300€ minimum

Can you imagine her paying that for a crappy basic hotel? 😅 his money? Not a chance

I literally put all hotels/places bloggers get free off my list to go, except Centreparcs

I’m going to have to unfollow as the upcoming Princess Goes To School will be a OTT drama festival

Anyone know of an Air BnB in Tullamore?? Does she know there is a this great thing called a search function on the actual website where she could find the exact information she needs.

It’s a pity most influencers don’t seem to have access to google, it would make their lives a lot easier 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone know of an Air BnB in Tullamore?? Does she know there is a this great thing called a search function on the actual website where she could find the exact information she needs.

It’s a pity most influencers don’t seem to have access to google, it would make their lives a lot easier 😂😂😂
In their world of paying for nothing that's called I'm on the beg for a freebie. But yet people on the social welfare are shamed everyday for claiming it. Some are on it not by choice some are but this lot of people can come on with their brass necks looking for stuff for free. When is the arse going to fall out of this for all them.?

What the duck like How about just LOOKING on Airbnb
She is the biggest cheap skate

‘ a lovely follower messaged me to say she has a brand new AirBNB in Tullamore - my best friend from Mexico is staying here because my husband won’t let them stay in our house as we’d have to feed them breakfast lunch and dinner and he’s a miser- how nice is this I will show you around’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sons must not be going back to school at all 🤣🤣
they never seem to get anythingonly the princess🙄🙄🙄

Her sons must not be going back to school at all 🤣🤣
they never seem to get anythingonly the princess🙄🙄🙄
I don’t follow her anymore but when I used to, I was watching her for MONTHS before it became obvious she also had two boys and wasn’t just Mom of one girl.

It’s shocking how she favours her over the boys . I know girls clothes etc are so much nicer but the boys follow man United and are In jerseys that are like belly tops hand me downs from friends I say

Just thinking today there was a comment here before I think about the fuss for the daughters birthday and how the boys would get no attention…… low and behold, one of the boys birthday and no fuss for him at all.

But what I have noticed is that it was mentioned here that the young one was starting school and that she’d be plastering it all over Instagram and bawling like an eegit and then there was nothing! She loves a good read here!

Reactions: 2
She needs to stick to the chickpea recipes and keep her personal life off it. She does herself no favours

Reactions: 1