Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only showing the small bits about the boys because it’s mentioned so mucH here how she is obsessed with the girl

Why she keeps showing the husband miser texts to her I don’t know

Reactions: 1
Why she keeps showing the husband miser texts to her I don’t know
I don't understand this either..?
Like who wants to see texts asking if he should bring home ice cream for the kids, and wine?

Why would she think this content is of any interest to her followers?!

Reactions: 3
I don't understand this either..?
Like who wants to see texts asking if he should bring home ice cream for the kids, and wine?

Why would she think this content is of any interest to her followers?!
Because he’s so fun guys !! We are all wrong about him clearly 🥶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You know if you don’t post a mirror selfie after your work out it means it hasn’t happened. It’s important to do it Every.Single.Day 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could her expectations of him be lower…he made her a cocktail, shaker and all and it’s such a big deal. And the message saying he’s a keeper like is nothing actually expected of men 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone find it strange how the boy was not allowed gifts and asked for charity donations instead? Now more power if that’s what he wanted but can’t see a child of that age actually asking for that

• Wow
Anyone find it strange how the boy was not allowed gifts and asked for charity donations instead? Now more power if that’s what he wanted but can’t see a child of that age actually asking for that
I find that really sad 😔 I no these days kids get so much but I bet the princess is allowed to keep all her presents

Reactions: 1
Shocking . Is the child wearing a jeans and top tucked in and the rest of his pals all in football kits 🙈🙈

• Sad
Honestly she needs to stop posting her personal life. It’s very telling and she doesn’t even realise because she’s so under his thumb and his ways. It’s sad.
A big deal because he made her a drink on a Saturday night.
He must do ZERO every day if this warrants an insta story

She’s grateful for absolute scraps.

She must have no friends or she’d realise what a shite husband he is in comparison to even the most basic fella going. It’s not 1955 like

She’s not impressed with what she had read. Free stays aren’t even free , she has to pay tax don’t you know. Yes Ursula like most earning who pay tax on their wages and then has to book if they want a trip and pay full price . Not sure where she gets the half of cost is tax.

Reactions: 8
Honest to god the cheek…poor me I have to pay a small portion of my hotel stay. If it’s such a hardship maybe just don’t go?

Reactions: 5
Honest to god the cheek…poor me I have to pay a small portion of my hotel stay. If it’s such a hardship maybe just don’t go?
She had the bowl out begging for more free Halloween stuff in dublin don’t think she got any
What hotel would hire her anyway- who needs a close up of the Princess 24/7 to promote a hotel?!

back To her ill designed kitchen for the week to rehash Pinterest and stolen tiktok Halloween snacks /baking on a ledge beside the sink - still can’t believe he wouldn’t agree to an island

She’s not impressed with what she had read. Free stays aren’t even free , she has to pay tax don’t you know.
I’d love if she went into more detail about this, I’m not sure what she is saying is correct. Like is she running her influencing work as a company? Cos if not, any individual can receive gifts up to value of €3k each from different people, each year. There is no limit to how many different people gift you the €3k as long as it’s not more than €3k from any one person. I’m not sure if the gift is coming from a company though if the €3k exemption applies, that’s where I’m confused. Does anyone know?
Also how is she paying half in tax if she has no other source of income other than her influencing work? Cos the higher rate of tax only kicks in at 40k so she must be making a fortune from Instagram if so! I’m aware she could be transferring a portion of her standard rate tax band to her husband but that would not make sense if she was then paying the higher rate herself as a consequence.
It’s not adding up.
---
Also are gifts not taxes under CAT which is 33% so where is she getting nearly the value in tax from. Please give us an example or something Ursula, I mean she is the one who brought it up in the first place so why not explain how it works a little cos what she has said is difficult to understand.

Last edited: