Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her and the husband so mean . She will splash out for the princess but those boys are dressed terrible . I don’t know much about tax but if I had 3 kids and a husband stay for half price in a hotel with dinner Etc I would be happy with the price of them these Days . So ungrateful for all the free stuff over the years

Reactions: 4
I find her and the husband so mean . She will splash out for the princess but those boys are dressed terrible . I don’t know much about tax but if I had 3 kids and a husband stay for half price in a hotel with dinner Etc I would be happy with the price of them these Days . So ungrateful for all the free stuff over the years
I would hate to live her life.

Reactions: 1
Would she ever cop on with the rosemary oil hair thing

She thinks her ponytail is thicker after 3 or 4 weeks

God love her does she not know how long hair takes to grow down that long?🤣🤣

I hope everyone that gifts stays and other items got the message that she doesn’t want the hassle of paying her tax , so in other words don’t give her anything

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop telling us about the husband, it only makes him sound worse.

Also the tiny tree with the decorations was the saddest thing.

Reactions: 3
Also by the sounds of it he’s still not doing any of the work himself, just giving her more things to do and think about.

Today's post was a pic of how 1 million kids in Gaza will go hungry. She commented saying how she's no words with a broken heart.
Next post, she puts up a recipe saying it's a Must do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah she’s done in the blog world

Tiktok is spilling over with unreal food content creators that are far superior

Did her children never met their grandfather?
Why wouldnt she pay for a flight for the dad over here?

IMG_7197.jpeg

For god sake what is a girly game?? Can a game not just be a game that all children can enjoy. Also how pointless are these pictures with all the blobs on faces. I respect not showing the faces but it’s just pointless putting up the pictures at all.

Reactions: 5
Well didn’t it suit her tight fisted husband rightly to get a free night in a hotel to celebrate her 40th. What a miserable fucker.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It seems like such a weird dynamic! If we got a freebie through MY job and my husband passed it off as my birthday present, I’d be peeved 😂

I’d say she hit the roof when the girl cut the hair
god forbid she’d have an independent thought😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2