Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not still at this is she? It’s a huge bugbear of mine…… so unhealthy.
This is the first time I really feel the urge to complain to the companies that she is advertising for… as someone who has suffered from an eating disorder I find this so f***ing triggering! Imagine a grown woman, a mother, advertising clothes for a brand and encouraging her followers to wear CHILDRENS SIZES!!!?? Why not just advertise the normal sizes in adult clothing?? She is an absolute head!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the first time I really feel the urge to complain to the companies that she is advertising for… as someone who has suffered from an eating disorder I find this so f***ing triggering! Imagine a grown woman, a mother, advertising clothes for a brand and encouraging her followers to wear CHILDRENS SIZES!!!?? Why not just advertise the normal sizes in adult clothing?? She is an absolute head!!!
I've seen her do this at least 3-4 times now .

Ridiculous

Reactions: 4
She's copying that one who does 5 meals for €5...get your own ideas

Reactions: 7
Because she's as entertaining herself as watching paint dry!! It's probably all gifted

Reactions: 2
It’s very average but I do understand her excitement at having it done (don’t understand why anyone else would be excited for it though 🙊).

Don’t like the handles at all. My Mam got a way nicer good less tacky the floor doesn’t suit she should have went grey even tho I hate grey. And I’m sorry the rug at the sink. She wasn’t even raised in Ireland my nanny does that that’s pure him. Who really picked that kitchen?? The lights over the table are shocking. All the beautiful pics she posted looking for info and looks like something you pray to in church when your child’s doing it’s leaving

Reactions: 1
Really dislike the warm gold against the stark white with the silver taps. I agree the navy was possibly nicer!

I cannot believe that she has literally no counter space?! Wtf?
For a one that makes her living filming cooking chopping etc she has left herself 2 crappy small spaces either side of the sink
Where dishes will likely be piled up
What?!
Where do you chop and bake and actually prepare food?!
Tight arse wouldn’t spring for an island

That kitchen is one of worst ive seen ! Cheapest by far and I was waiting for the after pic of her utility ! That is the after . All the fuss for that . No island basic countertops , that is so so basic. I preferred her navy one

They should have saved for longer 🤣

That kitchen is one of worst ive seen ! Cheapest by far and I was waiting for the after pic of her utility ! That is the after . All the fuss for that . No island basic countertops , that is so so basic. I preferred her navy one

They should have saved for longer 🤣
Omg that's the new utility?!!!

Can she honestly not just live her life for herself and quit with the constant boasting

Her rotten new kitchen , her relentless work outs, her content is so boring and she’s no shame copying the feed your family for a
€5

Omg that's the new utility?!!!
Yes 🤣 what way did they live Before if her new definition of a utility is a washer and dryer with a Cheap counter over them. I’d say every penny Niall spent nearly killed him

Last edited:
In some ways it’s actually nice to see an average house on instagram. I have a new build and it’s nicely decorated (imo of course) but it’s no mansion like Pippa’s or Sue’s and tbh it does make me feel a bit tit when I see theirs. I know it’s stupid, I’m so lucky to have my own home and it’s new, so cosy etc. but it does. So it is kinda nice to see others in their nice but average homes too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8