Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been many days I have wished I could have been a stay at home person, especially when my child was a bit younger. Broke my heart going back to work full time before baby was even 1. Part time would be the dream!!

God they are miserly

the cast iron casserole dish is all rusted at the top edges and the enamel has come off her frying pan in that recent risotto video
This is an actual health hazard

Im just so sick of the posing after her work out EVERY DAY!!!! We get it! You work out! So frigging what???! It’s so annoying and that ✌Every.single.time…. god she’d ride herself sideways! And she has totally robbed that other budgeting mothers concept of the feeding the family the €5 dinners… ok rant over 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course she can work out, she has no job! Making a few buns and colouring in with the kids! If that was all I had to do I would be working out too

Reactions: 2
Why does she work out in the evenings? Kids in school everyday til 3 small one til 12.30

Must be to avoid the miser husband 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sure he tells her what time to work out the poor stepford wife , how insulting to do the €5 meals . They aren’t stuck for cash they are just tight

Oh dear
I thought she was making do with her old chairs and had painted them
Turns out they are new and I mean are fairly horrendous with that style of table
Plus that table you cant get your legs in if you’re sitting at the ends….just a me thing- I hate tables like this!!

Is it just me or does Ursula look really sad & a little skittish. I would say she can’t do anything without her husband’s permission. Any man that seeks someone who comes from a poor situation usually does this so he is free to control and abuse. This is definitely not a happy home. The obsession with food and weight control is the only control Ursula has.

Is it just me or does Ursula look really sad & a little skittish. I would say she can’t do anything without her husband’s permission. Any man that seeks someone who comes from a poor situation usually does this so he is free to control and abuse. This is definitely not a happy home. The obsession with food and weight control is the only control Ursula has.
And the constant need to show us she’s so happy with her man , surely means the opposite

Reactions: 4
Any man that seeks someone who comes from a poor situation
Does she she come from a poor situation? Because she's Mexican (genuine question, btw)? I don't mind Ursula but I would absolutely dislike her life and find it very limiting.

Are her kids in a Gaelscoil?

Last edited:
I dont think she was from an overly poor family but she came to Ireland to work as a child minder so in fairness she can’t be wealthy either

When she’s taking a video on her very rare days out you can she how nervous she is with the side eye checking to see if everything is ok with him
The nervous forced laughing
she so ends 95% of her time in the house
I would go mad

also I’m still not over the Lack of counter space for foodprep in that kitchen

She left food for the hubby and kids to eat today while she goes to Dublin. This is something my mother would do. I would be gone without a second thought, he can make his own dinner!