Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't want her to shower the kitchen because he wants his parents to see first 🙄 what a control freak, she should be using this as content! Some people might be interested in that sort of thing
You’d think he would let her be excited and show it saying as she’s chained to the kitchen day in day out. It’s not a baby lol

Reactions: 2
I find it weird she isn't using this as content or didn't show any of the planning or colour, appliance picking! It's as if she has no say whatsoever in the kitchen! Which wouldn't suprise me! She didn't even pick her own car 🤯

I find it weird she isn't using this as content or didn't show any of the planning or colour, appliance picking! It's as if she has no say whatsoever in the kitchen! Which wouldn't suprise me! She didn't even pick her own car 🤯
Totally she could have made a big reel about the car picking it out going to get it etc for the content these people need

Odd

same for kitchen
I’m sure she’ll do before and after etc for kitchen

I find it still so horrible to carryon and constant mooning over the princess girl and boys are like two aul lads cast aside

Reactions: 1
The parents are probably paying for it! Maybe that’s why no teasers along the way and the whole nonsense about them seeing it first. I’d tell him to f*ck off. It’s her kitchen she should show what she wants of it.

The parents are probably paying for it! Maybe that’s why no teasers along the way and the whole nonsense about them seeing it first. I’d tell him to f*ck off. It’s her kitchen she should show what she wants of it.
Isn't it the parents original house?

The way she goes on about the tiny things the husband does is a bit red alert in my eyes

Am I to post to social media every time my husband makes me a cup of tea or makes dinner or breakfast?

I think she has very old fashioned views of marriage/men& women roles

It’s odd

The way she goes on about the tiny things the husband does is a bit red alert in my eyes

Am I to post to social media every time my husband makes me a cup of tea or makes dinner or breakfast?

I think she has very old fashioned views of marriage/men& women roles

It’s odd
And the "hilarious" WhatsApp chats 😳🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Great figure but two swimsuit pics on a kids birthday holiday we don’t need

the swimsuits are always too small for her or something - for woman who is obsessed with every morsel of food and excercise she dresses so badly

Hubby gives me the major creeps I just dunno why... maybe it's the leather jacket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a weapon!
Moan moan moan and then hashtagging #centreparcs so they will notice her
and provide a free trip to make up to the blogger complaints

She’s thrown major shade there at Cheveux the hair salon in Tullamore, she was up their arse before and best everrrrrrrr and now she’s away off to someone else after slagging off her last set of disaster extensions 😂 when did she become such a whine bag ???

She’s thrown major shade there at Cheveux the hair salon in Tullamore, she was up their arse before and best everrrrrrrr and now she’s away off to someone else after slagging off her last set of disaster extensions 😂 when did she become such a whine bag ???
She’s always been a whine bag…. And a tight arse!

Feel sorry for her on stories tonight . Feels like her finally getting a car has taken away her freedom instead of giving her some . Don’t understand how many things her kids need left to that Niall done . Surely that’s after school or evenings anyway and she could exercise as normal

For gods sake she can’t find 30/40 minutes in her own garage during The hours of school/Montessori
She’s always be preaching about ‘getting it done’ with Girl playing beside her before this
Moan a minute

She said something about Niall having to leave work to take kids to activities before she got the car.