Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suppose she’s hoping for a car collab like some if the big home huns
Not a chance they’ll give it to a one that literally rarely leaves her own home

will those boots be with the dress do ya think?Probably 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Suppose she’s hoping for a car collab like some if the big home huns
Not a chance they’ll give it to a one that literally rarely leaves her own home

will those boots be with the dress do ya think?Probably 😅
And I forgot… she doesn’t even drive! So yeah you’re right a big car collab is what she’s after!!! And she’ll be back behind the wheel…. Singing and eyefucking herself 🙈

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what condition her kids have? She mentioned before avoid Annabelle having it too like her boys but never said what it was? Something to do with muscles or bones or growth?
I can’t remember some rare thing she went back eating meat cause of it. She was worried but I can’t remember if it was actually dangerous or not

I knew one of her kids had a diagnosis of some sort! Can't remember if she ever mentioned what it actually was in the end !

Attachments

Complaining of the cost of uniforms or books last week 🙄 and getting free breaks while the rest of us pay out for uniforms and trying to bring our kids on holidays and no gifted days out for us .

Reactions: 4
Have to say I thought the whole surprise car thing was weird. I could not imagine a decision like the car I drive being made by my husband without any consultation. That’s not a surprise, it’s control sorry.

Reactions: 10
Have to say I thought the whole surprise car thing was weird. I could not imagine a decision like the car I drive being made by my husband without any consultation. That’s not a surprise, it’s control sorry.
The whole situation is weird.

Look I dunno if it was or wasn’t a surprise
but her OTT reactions are so bizarre

Did they only go on holidays and get a car all of a sudden because of this thread?!

Reactions: 6
No. Anyone else think she has got annoying the last few weeks? As if she didn’t know about the car

I've followed her from the beginning. Always liked her but yes she has become quite annoying over the last while.

A few weeks ago she put up a poll or something about your dream car. A few weeks later she has a new car she apparently knew nothing about.

I knew there were issues with her licence from Mexico but I remember her saying it had been resolved, think it was a few months ago. Couldn't figure out why she wouldn't/ couldn't drive her husbands car

Now on the beg for a kennel stay for the dog! If she had arranged that holiday to centre parcs herself she’d have known she could’ve brought her dog with her! But a gifted stay I’m sure… coz no way would the tight arse pay for a holiday there…

we went in July and not much change out of €3k if you stay for 4 nights and do all the activities with your kids! So we have all these holidays, new car and a new kitchen! Wow!!! That’s a lot of spending!!!!

When was she diagnosed with adhd? Is this the new anxiety cos they all seem to have it. They don’t show any of the traits though 🤔

When was she diagnosed with adhd? Is this the new anxiety cos they all seem to have it. They don’t show any of the traits though 🤔
It’s the new fashionable self diagnosis
Huge on tiktok 🤓
it’s taking over from anxiety

and such an insult to anyone with a proper diagnosis navigating their lives actually living with adhd

• Sad
He doesn't want her to shower the kitchen because he wants his parents to see first 🙄 what a control freak, she should be using this as content! Some people might be interested in that sort of thing