Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say he's a complete control freak. Definitely don't get a good vibe off him

Reactions: 2
What in the name of God has she been wearing on this trip?

It’s like she lost her suitcase and had to make do with the most random bits put together to make an outfit

Her dress sense is catastrophic

Reactions: 11
What in the name of God has she been wearing on this trip?

It’s like she lost her suitcase and had to make do with the most random bits put together to make an outfit

Her dress sense is catastrophic
She has absolutely no sense of style! That navy blazer worn with everything and then the cap…just so random… in a really bad way!!!

Reactions: 4
Oh Jesus they’re off to centre parcs next… something very fishy going on!!!! Wtf? Have they just been to Wexford? Donegal and now CP? 3 holidays in Ireland within a matter of weeks… mmmmh she’s trying to prove a point or something but I really smell a rat…

Is she showing us how much fun Niall is with the game of X’s and O’s? Please, step away from the record button.

Reactions: 3
The post box 🤦🏼‍♀️ what the hell.
I've come to the conclusion she's lonely and this is her only company other than the kids. Sometimes in her stories the way she goes on I think she thinks the followers are her friends.

The post box 🤦🏼‍♀️ what the hell.
I've come to the conclusion she's lonely and this is her only company other than the kids. Sometimes in her stories the way she goes on I think she thinks the followers are her friends.
Of course she's lonely she's no friends,or neighbors or Mam's from school it seems.And having no car she's stuck and I'd say that's all down to him. He doesn't seem to have any either never hear of him taking the boys off or going for a pt with the lads.

Reactions: 2
Of course she's lonely she's no friends,or neighbors or Mam's from school it seems.And having no car she's stuck and I'd say that's all down to him. He doesn't seem to have any either never hear of him taking the boys off or going for a pt with the lads.
Wait for it… we’ll have a deluge of posts about friends and play dates and pints etc…. But no, seriously though, it is true… there seems to be no friends in her life only her followers. Being a sahm can be very lonely, but if she’s so obsessed with working out she should get herself back to the gym for the social element…I remember a time she had been going to a gym, he probably stopped that out of meanness 😡 ah it’s actually very sad when you think about it… I want to box the face of him now 🤛🤛🤛 I’m on high alert now for red flags!!!

Reactions: 5
Wait for it… we’ll have a deluge of posts about friends and play dates and pints etc…. But no, seriously though, it is true… there seems to be no friends in her life only her followers. Being a sahm can be very lonely, but if she’s so obsessed with working out she should get herself back to the gym for the social element…I remember a time she had been going to a gym, he probably stopped that out of meanness 😡 ah it’s actually very sad when you think about it… I want to box the face of him now 🤛🤛🤛 I’m on high alert now for red flags!!!
I'm dead, I can't belive it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know she works out every day & she has an amazing figure but why oh why is she constantly showing us she buys most of her clothes from the girls section in H&M? I just find that so unhealthy to be honest and I’ll be unfollowing her .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know she works out every day & she has an amazing figure but why oh why is she constantly showing us she buys most of her clothes from the girls section in H&M? I just find that so unhealthy to be honest and I’ll be unfollowing her .
Absolutely this! I couldn’t believe she’s promoting this kind of shite to her followers!!! It’s actually sick… she’s done this on a few occasions!

So I bought these mirrors but got Niall to take the pictures stop with the lies, Controlling Niall told you this is what I've bought, and this we sat up till the early hours chatting no Ursula you sat up alright but the chat's weren't there because you don't have anything or see anyone to chat about.

So I bought these mirrors but got Niall to take the pictures stop with the lies, Controlling Niall told you this is what I've bought, and this we sat up till the early hours chatting no Ursula you sat up alright but the chat's weren't there because you don't have anything or see anyone to chat about.
She’s not even allowed go to the shop to pick. Madness. My fella wouldn’t be seen dead furniture shopping

So she went on a mad rampage of leaving the house with the kids in May or was it June?
Holidays in term time?
2 holidays?!

And now in actual summer basically is a hermit again

So she went on a mad rampage of leaving the house with the kids in May or was it June?
Holidays in term time?
2 holidays?!

And now in actual summer basically is a hermit again
Kitchen is pending so Niall is in control again, sure they are having the chat's int the early hours of the morning burning the stick's from the ditch living their best life for free.

• Haha
So now they’re off to kilashee… still haven’t been to centre parcs yet… so that’ll be coming up soon and what’s this tit about a car inspo? Pick your own car!!! Yeah right… asking followers for ideas?!!! incoming freebies!!! Oh stop…….

Reactions: 1