Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god the awkwardness!!

Also, why did she choose the Financial Times? :sleep: Like at least the Independent or something would have actual news that would be of interest.

Reactions: 1
That’s the paper he reads. Say he mightn’t have liked her filming him or else she gave it to him earlier and then made him do it again for the camera

That’s the paper he reads. Say he mightn’t have liked her filming him or else she gave it to him earlier and then made him do it again for the camera

Reactions: 2
Ok fair enough, makes sense then 👌

I'd say he doesn't like being filmed

Reactions: 2
I swear to God if I see that stupid Tote bag in one more photo I'm going to drive to Wexford and throw it off the top of Hook Lighthouse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear to God if I see that stupid Tote bag in one more photo I'm going to drive to Wexford and throw it off the top of Hook Lighthouse
I had the exact same thought it drives me mad. The dunne store shopping bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hell bent on proving they spend a few bob 😂

Give the bag and annbelle a rest Ursula we literally have seen enough of both

Reactions: 3
Also not happy with anything they’ve done in Wexford apparently.. Didn’t like Johnstown Castle and now Kia Ora wasn’t up to scratch. For people who don’t do much, they’re hard to please.

Reactions: 3
Also not happy with anything they’ve done in Wexford apparently.. Didn’t like Johnstown Castle and now Kia Ora wasn’t up to scratch. For people who don’t do much, they’re hard to please.
Prob didn't like having to pay €9 each! Never been but that's not expensive

Reactions: 4
They never leave the house then a trip to Wexford and next Donegal

He must have copped she comes across like a nanny/prisoner in that house and has agreed to a few staycations- bad impressions are for insta business! 💰

Didn’t think he’d let the boys out of school though but it’s cheaper I suppose before schools out for summer 😂

Hope she leaves that crappy bag in the boot of the car for the next one

Kia Ora is a basic family farm bit crappy of her to run it down like that

What happened to center parcs ? Too expensive maybe for lord stinge

€9 to a pet farm is cheap ! They are miserable

€9 to a pet farm is cheap ! They are miserable
Kia Ora is a basic family farm bit crappy of her to run it down like that
Yes - very unfair.

It is a family run working farm with a milking shed, pig sty and bird pens. They also have animals like alpacas, emus, macaws and llamas. There is a petting area too and children can bottle feed the goats and lambs. There is also a maze, a playground, a real fire engine, mini diggers, sand pits, go carts, a picnic area as well as a play area for under 4's. What more does she want?!

She criticised the farm to her 61.5K followers when in reality she doesn't have much to compare it to as they don't go many places!!

Reactions: 7
Exactly if they did bring their kids places they would know how inexpensive €9 is towards the Costs of running a farm. Ursulas greedy eyes lighting up at seeing Niall’s family’s old holiday home ! Wishing they could have taken a second house from his family

Yes - very unfair.

It is a family run working farm with a milking shed, pig sty and bird pens. They also have animals like alpacas, emus, macaws and llamas. There is a petting area too and children can bottle feed the goats and lambs. There is also a maze, a playground, a real fire engine, mini diggers, sand pits, go carts, a picnic area as well as a play area for under 4's. What more does she want?!

She criticised the farm to her 61.5K followers when in reality she doesn't have much to compare it to as they don't go many places!!
I thought that was awful for her to criticise the place…. I’m a farmers daughter and brought my kids and nephew there to visit Santa and it was just fab! Her critique of the price goes to show she’s far out of touch with the price of family tickets to places! But by god she’s out to prove a point with the spending!!! And I cringe when I see that dunnes shopping bag making an appearance 🙈🙈🙈as one of you mentioned a few posts back, you wouldn’t think those boys were on the holiday with them… as per usual it was all about Annabelle… give me patience 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I must have missed that I was tap tap tapping quickly thru the pics of that bloody bag

We’re they staying in his family’s holiday home?

Exactly if they did bring their kids places they would know how inexpensive €9 is towards the Costs of running a farm. Ursulas greedy eyes lighting up at seeing Niall’s family’s old holiday home ! Wishing they could have taken a second house from his family

No , they were staying in Wexford but showed a picture of the family’s old holiday home which they’d sold.They must have passed it for old times sake!

Oh my goodness guys luuuk at Niall’s old family home ! Those kids are the most socially deprived I’ve ever seen , everything a big deal . I’d say Niall chooses their friends and who could meet his high standards .

God tonight! Doing up a grid post and essentially saying the kids preferred the famine ship over the farm is comical. If that’s genuinely their preference, she has very different kids to the ones I know.