Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day after Ashling was murdered her coming home from the school run shocked at her neighbors tools been stolen, crappy to compare or even mention tbh

And today she announces why she never shows the boys clothes… as no one ever clicks the links!!??? Like obvious - much??? She has said that everyone clicks on links for Anna belles clothes…making her money… god she is so annoying with her favouritism!

Reactions: 4
Cannot believe they are actually going to leave the house and go to centreparcs

they never take those kids anywhere or do anything
I’ve never seen anything like the absolute miserly way of life

only took 10 years for the parents to take that boy away for a treat

they went to a hotel once in Kerry - paid post I remember

but literally go nowhere do nothing

and dress the boys like 50 year old accountants

As IF a young boy would pick the aul lad clothes she does have them in

Annabelle dressed to the 9’s off to playschool in a party dress every day ,
surprised the playschool let her, usually they say wear clothes kids can paint or go outside etc

Last edited:
Her latest stories. Broke chasing fame but still an Lv handbag. I can see why her and tignam are friends. Morto. Btw I done holidays broke too I’m no snob I done my holidays broke on the cheap with a fake Lv from the lucky man 😂

Reactions: 1
Why hasn't she shared the dress she ordered for the Communion 😅 just shared "similiar" ones 🤣

I think she must have read this thread at some recent point
A few recent, probably begrudging posts, about her boys oh how handsome and a communion banner
Too little too late
It’s disgusting the way she’s carried on for 3/4 yrs over the Princess and the boys left aside in rank outfits with jeans way too short grown out of

also dying for a freebie hotel
Begging bowl out tagging hotels for a night away
Ugh
Beggar

I think she must have read this thread at some recent point
A few recent, probably begrudging posts, about her boys oh how handsome and a communion banner
Too little too late
It’s disgusting the way she’s carried on for 3/4 yrs over the Princess and the boys left aside in rank outfits with jeans way too short grown out of

also dying for a freebie hotel
Begging bowl out tagging hotels for a night away
Ugh
Beggar
Oh absolutely! Thought the exact same myself…Those poor little boys..And there was one day she put the young one in a pair of jeans that she “picked herself” the day or two after it was mentioned here that she was always dressed like a princess… I have second hand embarrassment over the whole begging for a hotel break…it’s so obvious 🙈🙈🙈

I just find her and her family life very odd. They never go anywhere either as a family or him n her,she doesn't seem to have any friends/mammy's from school to go for a coffee,she goes to school and back not even to the weekly shopping he does that Mya because she didn't have her license.She got that sorted and she's still her in door's considering he's from that area he's family don't seem to be involved ever.

Reactions: 5
I just find her and her family life very odd. They never go anywhere either as a family or him n her,she doesn't seem to have any friends/mammy's from school to go for a coffee,she goes to school and back not even to the weekly shopping he does that Mya because she didn't have her license.She got that sorted and she's still her in door's considering he's from that area he's family don't seem to be involved ever.
literally they go nowhere! Like never a meal out or a coffee shop or the zoo or anywhere!
It’s so odd

She cooks and cleans does a gym workout and dresses anabel
and groundhog day

How does she not crack up

I think they are very stingy with money and unless it’s gifted I doubt a hotel will be happening

I remember her making a big big deal of getting dressed up last summer one day for a family day out and they went to a park for a picnic WTF

I find it all so strange too, she never mentions any family even her own or her parents, I've only ever heard of the brother in law. She seems very isolated, no social life, why doesn't she use his car to do a weekly shop & get out of the house

I find it all so strange too, she never mentions any family even her own or her parents, I've only ever heard of the brother in law. She seems very isolated, no social life, why doesn't she use his car to do a weekly shop & get out of the house
She goes to school and back,she Nevers says Niall has gone for drink with his friends, neither does she go anywhere. She buzzes off free stuff ,it's just odd the relationship,the family life don't care how happy a household is we all need to get out it's not normal.

Reactions: 2
She goes to school and back,she Nevers says Niall has gone for drink with his friends, neither does she go anywhere. She buzzes off free stuff ,it's just odd the relationship,the family life don't care how happy a household is we all need to get out it's not normal.
I think you are so right… it’s not normal … she actually has no outlet… like even her fitness regime is in her garage or playroom.. I know covid scurpered most people’s chance to go to the gym but they’re open again and I go to my class at 6 in the morning before my husband goes to work and then if I’m home alone with the kids all day I’ll go for a run the minute he comes in the door… for my sanity! She doesn’t seem to have any outlet for herself beyond the house… everyone needs to get a break from the house and walking the kids to school and back isn’t it. But sure look if she’s happy? 🤷‍♀️ But reading this thread now has got me thinking….

Reactions: 3
I think you are so right… it’s not normal … she actually has no outlet… like even her fitness regime is in her garage or playroom.. I know covid scurpered most people’s chance to go to the gym but they’re open again and I go to my class at 6 in the morning before my husband goes to work and then if I’m home alone with the kids all day I’ll go for a run the minute he comes in the door… for my sanity! She doesn’t seem to have any outlet for herself beyond the house… everyone needs to get a break from the house and walking the kids to school and back isn’t it. But sure look if she’s happy? 🤷‍♀️ But reading this thread now has got me thinking….
I'm sure there are coffee shops around her area she could pop into for a coffee and a bit of peace , as for the gym I'd say he's a controller with the money or she's just that tight she either way it's ODD
same as I'm sure she's been offered spa days as all them are but obviously it's looking like that it's not allowed... Strange altogether.

Doesn’t he have some job in finance so they wouldn’t be very short of money. She seems very frugal too but yet you don’t see them going on holidays or anything. Especially as she loves the sun it’s a bit strange

Doesn’t he have some job in finance so they wouldn’t be very short of money. She seems very frugal too but yet you don’t see them going on holidays or anything. Especially as she loves the sun it’s a bit strange
They said they weren’t going on a summer holiday, in Ireland like…was it last year or the year before because they were buying a table and chairs set for the back garden?!!!

he’s an accountant and she must make some cash at spon con they are not below the poverty line like

Lord they are extremely miserly with money

Reactions: 2
They are planning to send the children to private schools so saving for that which is why they never go on holidays etc.