Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get Taylor swift tickets? Is she bringing the “princess” to a concert?
Wonder what the job she had was!

Jesus I taught someone got seriously hurt or her dog died the way she's going on this morning. No she put on 10kg 😳 god love her tragedy

Reactions: 5
She only puts on weight so she can make a big deal each January to lose it and keep/get followers
Let’s do this 💪🏻

Reactions: 3
Was her short term full time job got because she had to pay back Niall for the expense of travelling home for her dad’s funeral . Who gets a random full time job for just 3 months after being home raising her kids the last 10 years 🫤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Was her short term full time job got because she had to pay back Niall for the expense of travelling home for her dad’s funeral . Who gets a random full time job for just 3 months after being home raising her kids the last 10 years 🫤
annnnndddd it started at 1am?? Wtf

finished at 6 am so she was still there to do the morning getting ready for school with the kids , pick them up drop to afternoon activities, homework dinner etc
He wouldn’t let her work during the day I’d say- wouldn’t pay a childminder etc

she’s some fool- modern day slavery with the nerdy accountant in Tullamore

• Wow
Reactions: 8
annnnndddd it started at 1am?? Wtf

finished at 6 am so she was still there to do the morning getting ready for school with the kids , pick them up drop to afternoon activities, homework dinner etc
He wouldn’t let her work during the day I’d say- wouldn’t pay a childminder etc

she’s some fool- modern day slavery with the nerdy accountant in Tullamore
That’s it I knew when she said short term it was repayment of the trip home . So sad that she thinks that is normal life .
I wonder does he allow her receive payment from Instagram . I’m sure he is an accountant and with tax n all that I doubt it as he would have her tax Credits . So it seems she just takes the free hotel food etc but never comes on saying I’m working with this brand etc 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
C'mere what's the craic???
I follow but haven't passed much heed...is that accurate about the husband? Seriously?

Jesus I'd say yer right!!! Imagine having to pay back the expenses omg. But it totally makes sense. Sure no wonder her eating habits prob changed with those hours and stress. There's pressure coming from somewhere for her to look a certain way

Reactions: 3
Now she knows how the rest of us feel trying to juggle work and kids and everything else. She used to have nothing else to do only workout and make healthy recipes, no wonder she was in good shape

Reactions: 5
It’s sad to see but surely she can see her self it isn’t right . She would clean up on Instagram selling for all the Irish food brands . She is like a bought wife just cook clean look after kids .

Reactions: 1
Or voluntary work! I don’t follow anymore but curious to see now what’s changed up or what the job was.

Reactions: 1