Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Was her short term full time job got because she had to pay back Niall for the expense of travelling home for her dad’s funeral . Who gets a random full time job for just 3 months after being home raising her kids the last 10 years 🫤
annnnndddd it started at 1am?? Wtf

finished at 6 am so she was still there to do the morning getting ready for school with the kids , pick them up drop to afternoon activities, homework dinner etc
He wouldn’t let her work during the day I’d say- wouldn’t pay a childminder etc

she’s some fool- modern day slavery with the nerdy accountant in Tullamore

• Wow
Reactions: 8

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Is she unhinged at this point?

She’s actually tagging the airline and the airport lounge WFT on her way to her fathers funeral/cremation/collection/bereavement visit etc

iadorethis

She’s not impressed with what she had read. Free stays aren’t even free , she has to pay tax don’t you know. Yes Ursula like most earning who pay tax on their wages and then has to book if they want a trip and pay full price . Not sure where she gets the half of cost is tax.

Siobs

VIP Member
That miming in the car with the baseball hat & sunglasses on does my head in

Reactions: 7

athcushla

He isn’t going with her, he just does not look after the children. He runs a very old fashioned house . The MIL is on holidays and isn’t cutting it short to let Ursula leave now.
Christ alive I’ll be shocked and appalled if he isn’t going with her. Those children are totally manageable for her in-laws to take for a week on their summer holidays and he’s entitled to compassionate leave for this scenario as well. She should absolutely have been on the next flight out of tullamore and the husband managing the logistics of childcare and flights for her !!

Cpeople

VIP Member
UNHINGED

Who da fuck takes pics in front of the funeral church
like what am I looking at
There's the reason why these hunz don't have real jobs. There's a want in them all, or better still the lift doesn't go all the way to the top with any of them . It's becoming more and more obvious every day.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
The two lads will want A Guidebook on Pension Plans in Ireland 2022 and Princess will want some pink frilly crap dressed to the 9’s to sit in the house looking at mama

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
Her voice goes through me, acting like a spoiled teenager in one story, next one is how happy she is with her husband. She's as boring as watching paint dry.
I don’t get why she has to keep telling us how amazing and funny and incredible the husband is. Delighted for ya, hun, but keep it to yourself ✌🏼 He comes across like a grumpy miser, but once you’re happy then knock yourself out… preferably off Instagram 😅

• Haha

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
€9 to a pet farm is cheap ! They are miserable
Kia Ora is a basic family farm bit shitty of her to run it down like that
Yes - very unfair.

It is a family run working farm with a milking shed, pig sty and bird pens. They also have animals like alpacas, emus, macaws and llamas. There is a petting area too and children can bottle feed the goats and lambs. There is also a maze, a playground, a real fire engine, mini diggers, sand pits, go carts, a picnic area as well as a play area for under 4's. What more does she want?!

She criticised the farm to her 61.5K followers when in reality she doesn't have much to compare it to as they don't go many places!!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Honestly, the 3 kids will be in school in September. She should think about getting a job outside of the home....

It would be great for her - some social interaction, making friends, financial independence etc.

Reactions: 6

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Look I dunno if it was or wasn’t a surprise
but her OTT reactions are so bizarre

Did they only go on holidays and get a car all of a sudden because of this thread?!

LennonRoad

VIP Member
What the fuck like How about just LOOKING on Airbnb
She is the biggest cheap skate

‘ a lovely follower messaged me to say she has a brand new AirBNB in Tullamore - my best friend from Mexico is staying here because my husband won’t let them stay in our house as we’d have to feed them breakfast lunch and dinner and he’s a miser- how nice is this I will show you around’

• Haha

athcushla

And selling the buggy she bought second hand for a bargain from a follower - for more than what she paid for it! Trying to profiteer so that she can put together enough pocket money for Taylor tickets presumably 😄 couldn’t just offer it to a follower in need maybe ?? Like maeve dennehy is forever gifting things she’s finished with.

• Wow