Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FruitLover strawberry

The dramatics over Covid
Makes a change from the dramatics over the husband making one mothers day breakfast
Eye roll

He went out and bought a frying pan when it was him that had to cook
God he is some controlling lazy miser
The old pan was probably in bits and in use since 2004

he has a fine set up with his cleaner and cook and never does a tap himself
She’s like a wife from 1950’s

Reactions: 5
'Deep research' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honest to god… as a mother of 3 the same age, this one needs to GET A LIFE!!! There must be absolutely nothing going on in her life is she has time to do “deep research” on the price of tickets..:
. If I was such a fan I’d happily pay any amount…. I’d pay well over the odds and would never complain coz I’d be so excited about seeing them!!!!
She’s such a tight wad!

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
There's the reason why these hunz don't have real jobs. There's a want in them all, or better still the lift doesn't go all the way to the top with any of them . It's becoming more and more obvious every day.
Like that’s not right …the couples sad face pics in front of the church …it’s just not right in the headddd

Cpeople

VIP Member
This proves they have no friends because come on if they did anyone would have been straight around offering,to take the kids ,help out in anyway. Bring them a dinner it's what the Irish do so that proves she's absolutely nobody outside of that home. Like come on she goes no where to school and back she works out in the shed but he allowed her 3 months in the gym but no more. When it was an outing for her id say that's his rule too of not showing the kids on social media. God isn't this influencers world really opening our eyes as to what a normal life we have.

MaryJones1

Now she knows how the rest of us feel trying to juggle work and kids and everything else. She used to have nothing else to do only workout and make healthy recipes, no wonder she was in good shape

Longtimebrowser

IMG_7197.jpeg

For god sake what is a girly game?? Can a game not just be a game that all children can enjoy. Also how pointless are these pictures with all the blobs on faces. I respect not showing the faces but it’s just pointless putting up the pictures at all.

Longtimebrowser

Anyone know of an Air BnB in Tullamore?? Does she know there is a this great thing called a search function on the actual website where she could find the exact information she needs.

It’s a pity most influencers don’t seem to have access to google, it would make their lives a lot easier 😂😂😂

Cpeople

VIP Member
I just find her and her family life very odd. They never go anywhere either as a family or him n her,she doesn't seem to have any friends/mammy's from school to go for a coffee,she goes to school and back not even to the weekly shopping he does that Mya because she didn't have her license.She got that sorted and she's still her in door's considering he's from that area he's family don't seem to be involved ever.

Longtimebrowser

Honest to god the cheek…poor me I have to pay a small portion of my hotel stay. If it’s such a hardship maybe just don’t go?

crankypants13

VIP Member
Those selfies infront of the church are absolutely fucking mind boggling! Whaaaaaat?! Even if you took them for yourself, don’t post them on Insta. Jesus wept.

FruitLover strawberry

I've followed ursula for a long long time. I'd say practically since the beginning. I don't think she used to be so odd. In the early days she had friends and would go around the shops a bit more. My own thoughts and observations are...
Yes she is obsessed with Annabelle. Its one of the things that started to put me off her. I mean she used not even say her sons names on insta never mind show their faces and it was AB this and AB that the second she was born.
She has been quite open about the fact they had very lean years while the husband was studying so that's when she became so thrifty.
She used to mention her in laws more. Not loads but now they are never mentioned. In the past she has storied from their house and reading between the lines they seem pretty minted. Just how food and stuff was presented and their furnishings. These are people who are wealthy. So then I wonder why it was such a struggle for the son to finish the studies. Why didn't they cough up for that. Even her mentioning recently that Niall bought her a LV bag when they were dating. He is 100% a guy who came from money. Maybe the parents had objections to the marriage. Now she seems to never talk about them and my spidey sense tells me there was a bigger falling out.
I think covid really heightened her anxiety issues and she has become almost reclusive.
I cannot understand why people rave about her dinner recipes?? Tomatoes, mixed herbs and chopped veg on repeat. It always looks so rank. Her baking stuff can be ok.
She should be a much bigger IGer than she is. Her presentation is lovely. Puts loads of effort into her content and has a big following. She is either turning down lots of offers or has bad management. She has spoken about experiencing exclusion at an event and she felt it was because she was foreign. Honestly wouldn't put it past some of the weapons on the gram to be like that. Would love to know who specifically she meant that night. I remember the actual event because she was excited to be going but can't for the life of me remember who she had pictures with. She has no steady paid work and I think that's weird. She is streets ahead of content compared to other dopes who seem to be signed up for everything.
I don't know about the dynamic with her husband. They do seem to be very in love. I hadn't considered him holding the purse strings too tightly before reading this thread. I do think it's odd they have never travelled to Mexico as a family. They appear to have money now- he has a pretty swish looking car and they've done work to the house. I know it would cost about 10k but getting the kids to experience the other side of their family surely should be v important to them. 1 of my best friends is from southern hemisphere and its a massive cost but an absolute must for them to travel back every second year. So I do think that is very odd. Her parents divorced and she doesn't really talk about them at all but yet recently mentioned her dad needing surgery and seemed very emotional then. Even then I was like jesus book a flight and go! It's Mexico not outer Mongolia! Anyway those are my thoughts. She has changed over the years no question.
very interesting perspective I havnt followed her from the start but certainly a long time
The in-laws are literally never mentioned

They live in the Same town but never ever babysit or have the kids for a lunch or pick them up from school it’s very odd?

The misery with money is on another level
They bought a fairly standard garden table and chairs set one summer and she said they chose between going on a summer holiday or the table
So they got the table and no holiday
Wtf?

He’s an accountant so has a good income and she has paid work

If you look at the house they have modernised some parts but then not the light fittings it’s so odd - especially in the living room she has all this modern desenio prints and a new couch but the original is granny lights that came with the house still there

her food is so boring and basic no doubt
It’s also cheap
A tin of chickpeas 40c is her staple

She does present it well
Her kitchen is very 1980’s but she has the props to make her recipes look good, marble placemat backdrops, new tea towels etc
She hides reality well

Her personal style is atrocious
I think if she modernised herself a bit
Didn’t show the kids at all she would do better
The old man way she has of dressing the boys is also bizarre

Winceywoo

She must be totally brain washed by him, like how can she not see how f*ked it all is! I would be so embarrassed if it took me two weeks to fly home for my deceased father just so he could fly with me while paying for the cheapest, longest flight there.....AND post these updates online like that's normal!

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
He could have attempted to make her one. My husband makes me one every yr. It started with a mix (which was delicious) and now makes them from scratch.
Well he certainly wasn’t making it ( he’s a MAN - he wouldn’t know where the kitchen was in their 1950’s house) or he wouldn’t splash a 10€ even in SuperValu so she made her own lolllll in the new kitchen with NO workspace cos he’s too scabby to get an island but all is very much rosy because did you know? He sends extremely hilarious WhatsApp text messages

• Haha
Yes - very unfair.

It is a family run working farm with a milking shed, pig sty and bird pens. They also have animals like alpacas, emus, macaws and llamas. There is a petting area too and children can bottle feed the goats and lambs. There is also a maze, a playground, a real fire engine, mini diggers, sand pits, go carts, a picnic area as well as a play area for under 4's. What more does she want?!

She criticised the farm to her 61.5K followers when in reality she doesn't have much to compare it to as they don't go many places!!
I thought that was awful for her to criticise the place…. I’m a farmers daughter and brought my kids and nephew there to visit Santa and it was just fab! Her critique of the price goes to show she’s far out of touch with the price of family tickets to places! But by god she’s out to prove a point with the spending!!! And I cringe when I see that dunnes shopping bag making an appearance 🙈🙈🙈as one of you mentioned a few posts back, you wouldn’t think those boys were on the holiday with them… as per usual it was all about Annabelle… give me patience 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4