Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UNHINGED

Who da duck takes pics in front of the funeral church
like what am I looking at

Reactions: 7
UNHINGED

Who da duck takes pics in front of the funeral church
like what am I looking at
There's the reason why these hunz don't have real jobs. There's a want in them all, or better still the lift doesn't go all the way to the top with any of them . It's becoming more and more obvious every day.

Reactions: 7
There's the reason why these hunz don't have real jobs. There's a want in them all, or better still the lift doesn't go all the way to the top with any of them . It's becoming more and more obvious every day.
Like that’s not right …the couples sad face pics in front of the church …it’s just not right in the headddd

Reactions: 5
Like that’s not right …the couples sad face pics in front of the church …it’s just not right in the headddd
I totally agree with you, it's fooked up!! And so is she Remember her going to a funeral here in a mini dress up in her hole.

Reactions: 2
Those selfies infront of the church are absolutely bleeping mind boggling! Whaaaaaat?! Even if you took them for yourself, don’t post them on Insta. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 5
It’s honestly one of the strangest things I’ve seen yet from an influencer. A funeral does not belong on instagram, this need to share everything is not right.

Reactions: 4
It’s honestly one of the strangest things I’ve seen yet from an influencer. A funeral does not belong on instagram, this need to share everything is not right.
Those selfies infront of the church are absolutely bleeping mind boggling! Whaaaaaat?! Even if you took them for yourself, don’t post them on Insta. Jesus wept.
Is this a Mexican thing?

Imagine going to an Irish funeral and taking pictures and selfies at the church.
Sad mournful faces, dressed in black - bizarre

Reactions: 3
No I think it’s a fkn absolutely cracked thing

Has she no shame literally she thinks her followers , people who like cheap ass chickpea dinners are really so invested that they need to see the funeral church

Can she not have a bit of respect for her father and put the phone down

Sad mopey face on the miser control freak husband
---
Is this a Mexican thing?

Imagine going to an Irish funeral and taking pictures and selfies at the church.
Sad mournful faces, dressed in black - bizarre

Reactions: 4
No I think it’s a fkn absolutely cracked thing

Has she no shame literally she thinks her followers , people who like cheap ass chickpea dinners are really so invested that they need to see the funeral church

Can she not have a bit of respect for her father and put the phone down

Sad mopey face on the miser control freak husband
---
I'd say the jaws on him are I don't wantta be here. He'll nearly make her walk home from Mexico. Plus I'd say there'll be a no spend till this time next year.

There’s always been something I couldn’t put my finger on with her, maybe it is the controlling husband.

sadly funerals are becoming less private all the time and decorum has gone out the window. I’ve seen people take photos with coffins, pictures in the church, and then the ott graveyard celebrations that were once limited to a minority group in Ireland but now seem more mainstream.The world has gone mad.

Reactions: 1
There’s always been something I couldn’t put my finger on with her, maybe it is the controlling husband.

sadly funerals are becoming less private all the time and decorum has gone out the window. I’ve seen people take photos with coffins, pictures in the church, and then the ott graveyard celebrations that were once limited to a minority group in Ireland but now seem more mainstream.The world has gone mad.
Totally - nothing is sacred anymore/

Reactions: 1
I'd say the jaws on him are I don't wantta be here. He'll nearly make her walk home from Mexico. Plus I'd say there'll be a no spend till this time next year.
Chickpeas 33cent a can night noon and morning now until this time next year.
do you remember the summer they had no summer holidays because they bought a dining table for the garden

Chickpeas 33cent a can night noon and morning now until this time next year.
do you remember the summer they had no summer holidays because they bought a dining table for the garden
Remember the kitchen reveal that she teased for what seemed like MONTHS

Reactions: 2
Am I right in thinking her parent haven't met the little girl yet? She definitely hasn't been to Mexico since she was born? And they have an opportunity to bring the kids and they don't! I find this so strange!