Ursula Walsh - momfitnessdiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And selling the buggy she bought second hand for a bargain from a follower - for more than what she paid for it! Trying to profiteer so that she can put together enough pocket money for Taylor tickets presumably 😄 couldn’t just offer it to a follower in need maybe ?? Like maeve dennehy is forever gifting things she’s finished with.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And selling the buggy she bought second hand for a bargain from a follower - for more than what she paid for it! Trying to profiteer so that she can put together enough pocket money for Taylor tickets presumably 😄 couldn’t just offer it to a follower in need maybe ?? Like maeve dennehy is forever gifting things she’s finished with.
No way!!!!!!!??? She didn’t??! Oh that’s so embarrassing for her!!! I’m sure Niall will buy her the tickets…. Lots of content gushing over him then, with her lip syncing to taylor Swift, drinking her wine outside, eye bleeping herself, having “chats” with Niall! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Yeah it looked in good condition, I enquired about the price thinking it'll be great price since its second second hand but nope 🙄 she's charging the price of a brand new one because it comes with a foot muff and a cup 😅

Cheek of her, charging more for what she paid for it, when she let it be known the bargain she got for it in the first place. Was it one of her followers that she bought it off? Couldnt pass the good turn on!
& she took the price down when she probably saw the backlash on here.

'Deep research' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honest to god… as a mother of 3 the same age, this one needs to GET A LIFE!!! There must be absolutely nothing going on in her life is she has time to do “deep research” on the price of tickets..:
. If I was such a fan I’d happily pay any amount…. I’d pay well over the odds and would never complain coz I’d be so excited about seeing them!!!!
She’s such a tight wad!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely to god she can’t be going with The Miser himself to the gig? Like Taylor would be 99% female audience
Had she no friends?

Reactions: 2
The young fella picking a book in he gift shop .. matching bracelet with her princess .. finding the beach Taylor swift was at .. posing in the sand dunes .. honestly she needs to get out more and realise there’s other places/ singers/ intelligent children in the world

The young fella picking a book in he gift shop .. matching bracelet with her princess .. finding the beach Taylor swift was at .. posing in the sand dunes .. honestly she needs to get out more and realise there’s other places/ singers/ intelligent children in the world
Why is he dressed like a old man

She really should keep the boring kid drivel for her family WhatsApp
It’s cringe and dull and NOBODY gives a feck about your kids

I can’t even with the Taylor Swift recreation
Wouldn’t be as bad except for her squealing ughhhhhhh

This one's is a painful gobshite, childish carry on stop acting the age that's on your clothes will you. Your a grown woman so grown up and get over yourself.

Reactions: 4
I’d rather watch paint dry than go on a family holiday with the misers
Her bitching as usual about boats or services etc cos she has to pay 😂😂

also what is wrong with her dress sense, like great figure but she gets it so wrong…

I’d rather watch paint dry than go on a family holiday with the misers
Her bitching as usual about boats or services etc cos she has to pay 😂😂

also what is wrong with her dress sense, like great figure but she gets it so wrong…
Your fault you were late for the boat trip why should anyone wait 🤣 and I why is the boys dresses in granda shirts like there off to mass on a Sunday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Your fault you were late for the boat trip why should anyone wait 🤣 and I why is the boys dresses in granda shirts like there off to mass on a Sunday 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Is the hair cuts or what is it? The shirts teamed with the navy pants
Jesus I feel bad for the boys always look like they are dressed by a Church Charity off to mass 😅

Reactions: 1
Is the hair cuts or what is it? The shirts teamed with the navy pants
Jesus I feel bad for the boys always look like they are dressed by a Church Charity off to mass 😅
I don't no what it is but there like two old men then you have the princess

It's because she's to buy the lads clothes, where's tigman or what ever her handle is she sends her clothes belonging to her daughter. Same as Denise from pelo clothes themindofamammy daughter Evie.