Urgirlamberofficial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this another new business? The Instagram pictures were only posted recently…. (2nd of August)

02EE8902-C0E6-46BD-9EA6-6D9C4CC25B65.jpeg
F236446A-C038-47B6-BEC8-26C22266D25B.jpeg
E38533AA-1F49-4B93-9070-623CE53E89FE.jpeg

Think she's temporarily deleted her account again.

We see right through you Amber, we know you're after a bit of sympathy and attention

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so dull🤣😴
The live was all about her ibs, how she's taking this bad medication and that she can't seem to last a full shift at Greggs because of her ibs and her anxiety.

She really is one big rain cloud of doom with no redeeming features whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She's now made a second account called @blownmymind dedicated to conspiracy theories. There's 100s of accounts like this on Tiktok so it's obvious that she's just desperate for creator fund money as she can't get money from the main account as the birth date is wrong.

She's now made a second account called @blownmymind dedicated to conspiracy theories. There's 100s of accounts like this on Tiktok so it's obvious that she's just desperate for creator fund money as she can't get money from the main account as the birth date is wrong.
She seems to be getting closer to not wanting to work. I really thought she was doing well, getting a job etc. But by the sounds of it and what was mentioned about her live, she is paving the way for quitting.

She will never earn a living from social media as she hasn’t got ‘it.’ Some do, some don’t. It’s not a criticisms. I certainly couldn’t do it.

See she's posting about her 'depression' again to appeal to the young fans who have self diagnosed depression. Stop using mental health for clout amber, it's dangerous.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 at her latest video about me
Amber stop reading here or stop moaning about it, you’re just embarrassing yourself and making your mental health worse by doing it. People will talk about you, doesn’t even matter if you’re ‘famous’ or make Tiktok videos, it’s just life. Why go through their post history & then even more ironic, moan about them talking about Eden but it was fine when your follow done it. You really need to sort your tit out, you’re embarrassing & pathetic😂 Keep talking about this site & pushing more people to join, your just spreading awareness about this site, best free advertising😂
It’s no different then celebrity gossip magazines you melt😂
So stupid you think HBF1991 comes in here to talk about Lose Women because they’re scared of them coming for them. Wtf😂😂😂 There’s like minded people on this site that we can talk to about stuff we agree on, like how people talk & agree on stuff about you😂😂

Reactions: 1
She puts herself online she should expect people to have opinions about her. As long as no one is bullying her than I don’t see why she’s so bothered. I wouldn’t be reading anything about me while my mental health is bad

If she was so bothered about getting better she’d stop reading on here and take the right steps to get better

She seems to be focusing on her twitch streaming now and has changed her name to ttvwheezybx or something. Good luck trying to be a successful gamer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like she gave up on her conspiracy theory account quite quick.

She seems to be focusing on her twitch streaming now and has changed her name to ttvwheezybx or something. Good luck trying to be a successful gamer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like she gave up on her conspiracy theory account quite quick.
She gives up on everything quite quickly. She lacks the charisma for social media and gaming streams.

I sincerely hope she’s still at Greggs though, that job would really help her in so many ways.

She gives up on everything quite quickly. She lacks the charisma for social media and gaming streams.

I sincerely hope she’s still at Greggs though, that job would really help her in so many ways.
She moves on to her next project or interest quicker than most people I've seen, maybe she should focus on one thing and try and complete it without giving up. I can guarantee her twitch career won't last long especially as she only has her die hard fans watching her streams who probably don't even care about the games she plays as her fans are all under 17.

I reckon she's still there but only working part time or casually as she can't hack a full time job.