Urgirlamberofficial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?

I’ve watched her videos for a few months now and her begging and how fake she is, is just infuriating.

She always goes on about how many ‘fans’ she has, she means followers. Her number of followers jumped by 200,000 in a matter of weeks. She’s definitely buying them. The way she refers to herself as a content creator is hillarious, she’s not creative at all.

Then there’s the crying into the camera videos soon followed by ‘my wish list is in my bio.’ She’s disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watch her too. In all honesty I think her mental health is all over the place. She’s gone through a lot from what I can see and I don’t think tiktok is the best place for her. She seems to like creating drama by reacting to videos that piss her off and then cries and complains about people questioning her. She’s also started about four different “businesses” in the last 6 months and can’t seem to settle on anything. Then she keeps saying she’s leaving then coming back 😂

I feel sorry for her situation and I think she needs to get off tiktok and focus on her life and family

Reactions: 3
I totally emphasise with her mental health and agree that social media isn’t the best place for her.

She does need to stop calling herself a content creator though as she isn’t. Buying followers and calling them fans won’t help her situation either.

I knew when she left she’d be back, but the doubtful side of my mind thinks she came back because it’s her birthday soon and she has a wish list she wants people to buy from.

Reactions: 2
I totally emphasise with her mental health and agree that social media isn’t the best place for her.

She does need to stop calling herself a content creator though as she isn’t. Buying followers and calling them fans won’t help her situation either.

I knew when she left she’d be back, but the doubtful side of my mind thinks she came back because it’s her birthday soon and she has a wish list she wants people to buy from.
she seems to have received quite a lot of stuff from that wish lists too I’ve seen her open multiple parcels on videos. I mean I guess it’s up to her followers if they buy her anything but I think a lot of them are fairly young and impressionable. I know she doesn’t work but she does have a boyfriend and family so I’m sure she doesn’t go without stuff so I’m not sure what the wish list is for lol

last week she said she was leaving then deleted all her videos and I thought she’d actually gone and I thought yep girl that’s the right decision. Now she’s back again it’s going to be the same cycle again. There’s a couple of people who seem to religiously troll her account and I don’t think they’re going to stop. If I was her I would leave for the sake of my mental health

She's back on a new account and is fuming she can't get gifts
What’s the new account? Did she get hacked or something? As when you search her old user name it still finds an account but it’s someone else.

Reactions: 1
She's back on a new account and is fuming she can't get gifts
Omg she’s done ANOTHER “small business” how many is that now must be at least 10 😂

What’s the new account? Did she get hacked or something? As when you search her old user name it still finds an account but it’s someone else.
She’s posting on two

@amberpalmerx and @urgirlamber__ (two underscores)

Omg she’s done ANOTHER “small business” how many is that now must be at least 10 😂

She’s posting on two

@amberpalmerx and @urgirlamber__ (two underscores)

I’ve not seen her small business attempt yet.

I really wish she would stop using her depression as a way to get likes. When my other half has a bad day with his depression and is the lowest he can be, the last thing he would want to do is pick his phone up. He literally stays in bed for 3 days. He doesn’t tell everyone on social media that he’s been suffering. Just those that need to know as he doesn’t want sympathy

Edit: found her small business post. It’s highly illegal to sell counterfeit goods. She’s so stupid

Look at it all!! Emojis over the logos 😂 it’s all counterfeit... Adidas called 3 stripe 😂

EB79E9B7-2705-457E-A486-E25490135581.jpeg
CD0DC446-0351-4762-894F-3C85D3E067A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Had to unfollow her today, she really is a horrible person.
I saw her skating the other account. Can tell how young she is. Scott mills did prank calls all the time. As did other radio hosts.

She’s obviously buying followers too.

She is nasty and a fraud.

I saw her skating the other account. Can tell how young she is. Scott mills did prank calls all the time. As did other radio hosts.

She’s obviously buying followers too.

She is nasty and a fraud.
They way speaks in that monotone voice and she seems to think she's the bees knees annoys me.

Comedy is subjective, pranks calls are funny to some but not to others yet 1000s of people love watching Candy Gigi Young every day on both TikTok and Instagram. She must've realised that Candy has over 100k followers so decided to go for her yet if anyone says anything about her she gets her knickers in a twist.

I don't know why I followed her for as long as I did because she never produced any decent content.

They way speaks in that monotone voice and she seems to think she's the bees knees annoys me.

Comedy is subjective, pranks calls are funny to some but not to others yet 1000s of people love watching Candy Gigi Young every day on both TikTok and Instagram. She must've realised that Candy has over 100k followers so decided to go for her yet if anyone says anything about her she gets her knickers in a twist.

I don't know why I followed her for as long as I did because she never produced any decent content.
Her behaviour intrigued me. Still does. She keeps talking as if she is the voice of tiktok. Her live just had 34 viewers. Proves her 12k following are bought amd paid for.

On her previous account she said she couldn’t work because of depression, now she says it’s because of IBS 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to get her story straight.

IBS is laughable though, she’s just been talking about getting a Chinese or pizza. WTF!!

She comes across very aggressive in most of her videos I really don’t like her attitude. She reminds me of Gaby Lindley in that they think being “outspoken” makes them cool or something 😂

I’m pretty sure the police will be very interested in you selling counterfeit goods Amber. All the proof has been saved, it’s more that a few screen shots too.

Have a read of some other threads and see that you haven’t been slated to the point some others have.

Your behaviour has been discussed here as it’s not normal. That’s what people do on this site. They discuss people that put themselves out there for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Shes deleted the videos of her crying where she says she was approached by some teens in a car at 12am whole out walking the dog. Said they pulled up and were wanting to stroke her dog, asked where she was going and then proceeded to call her a dirty slag and they wanted to go to her house etc etc she was in tears crying saying she hates men and does not feel safe walking the streets.

I didnt read the comments so not sure why she has deleted both videos. I hope if anything she has reported it to the police. My post above was before id even seen those videos, but i still feel there was a lot of overeaction and she just had to run to tiktok and make a video after the altercation rather than ringing the police.

I really don't think she should be on social media! The sad thing is when I first found her early last year I really enjoyed her content, she had a huge following pretty sure over 200k followers but after that account got banned it went South very quickly her mental health took a nose dive , one minute extremely happy , hysterical crying and deleting tik tok (but never actually going) the next. She was having alot of problems with bullying and I even stood up for her at one point because people was giving out her address when she lived alone! She has been all over the place ever since and in all honesty she's turned in to a horrible person I'm surprised anyone followers her at all ... sad really

I've noticed her account is supposed to be a promo page for her latest business venture but all she uses it for is her multiple breakdowns.

Great businesswoman you are Amber 🤣

I've noticed her account is supposed to be a promo page for her latest business venture but all she uses it for is her multiple breakdowns.

Great businesswoman you are Amber 🤣
Business venture… she’s signed up to be an ambassador for cheap clothing company. It’s something anyone can do. If people use her code she gets a small commission. She needs to get a proper job not online stuff, she’s tried lots of ‘business’ ventures but failed every time.

When she got this new account she got thousands of followers in a shorter space of time than some popular tiktokers 🤣 told you she was buying followers 🤣

Her account is very much a pity party now and always ‘love me love me, give me compliments.’