Urgirlamberofficial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason why can’t stand her is cos she put you in your place by the looks of things like you won’t even say why you don’t like her or what the situation was 😂😂😂
How has she put us in our place? 🤣🤣
You are a hypocrite, you don’t agree with how Eden poetry’s herself, we don’t agree with how amber portrays herself. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Tbh Jbug you’ve came out of nowhere on this thread and nobody cares at all and Amber didn’t even say anything about you on her live just then she’s more bothered about you HBF1991. Why don’t you specify what comment she did, why don’t you specify what it was about? You’re literally sat there talking about something she probs Doesn’t even know herself and no I’m not amber I’m just a nice bleeping person to those who deserve kindness
mate 😳 imagine trying to defend amber but drag Eden…. Your on here acting better than everyone but your on other threads dragging other TT’s so where do you get off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
mate 😳 imagine trying to defend amber but drag Eden…. Your on here acting better than everyone but your on other threads dragging other TT’s so where do you get off
It’s this girl that bought my attention back to this thread by commenting on it.

This girl is the one that needs help. Why can’t she understand people she likes will get threads on here. Like people I like have threads. But I don’t go to those threads and (try) to have a go. I understand everyone has their own opinions.

Amber…I’d stop commenting if I were you are you just take the thread to the top of feeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s this girl that bought my attention back to this thread by commenting on it.

This girl is the one that needs help. Why can’t she understand people she likes will get threads on here. Like people I like have threads. But I don’t go to those threads and (try) to have a go. I understand everyone has their own opinions.

Amber…I’d stop commenting if I were you are you just take the thread to the top of feeds.
exactly! She’s made a video today saying fair enough “I used to be a head” on her old account blah blah blah but she has only said that because people have called her out! Mental health is getting thrown out as an excuse far too often for problematic behaviour taking away from those who genuinely suffer to extreme. I feel so sorry for her and what her personal family circumstances are currently and not taking away from her mental health problems. Why not just come back and say do you know what I was hurting and hurt others with toxic behaviour because I’m young and inmate and I can see why people would be calling me out as problematic. She needs to grow up

Reactions: 3
In my opinion she milks her mental health to the point where it just seems like she's desperate for attention.

She made her nans death all about her and she made her mums illness all about her and the fact she can't keep a job has nothing to do with her mental health, she's just lazy and entitled.

The fact she has to broadcast it every time she has a breakdown shows that's she's nothing but an attention seeker.

Stay off social media and stop using everything for clout to gain followers like you've just done with the Smithy Family because we see right through you.

I see she's flounced off yet again and will never post on Tiktok ever again...yeah right! I give her 1 or 2 days tops before she's back posting. While my post was insensitive it was the truth and she knows it that's why she's reacted the way she has. It's just a shame I never got to see her reply on this forum as I can see from her tiktok post it looks like she responded on here but it was quickly deleted by a moderator.

I will no longer comment on her from now on unless she makes another video.

I see she's flounced off yet again and will never post on Tiktok ever again...yeah right! I give her 1 or 2 days tops before she's back posting. While my post was insensitive it was the truth and she knows it that's why she's reacted the way she has. It's just a shame I never got to see her reply on this forum as I can see from her tiktok post it looks like she responded on here but it was quickly deleted by a moderator.

I will no longer comment on her from now on unless she makes another video.
I do wonder why her posts get deleted.

She will be back, it’s all she’s got in life… tiktok. She wants the attention of ‘oh don’t leave, please stay!’ She says she’s going but her account is still there…

Also, while she promotes the petition to take this site down, does she know her ‘close follower’ that messaged her about this thread says some really hurtful things about other influencers? Maybe have a word with your followers Amber as they are at it too.

All she had to do was not read here like most don’t.

I too won’t be commenting further on this thread unless she returns to make more off her ridiculous non content videos.

Last edited:
After her latest post, I think she deserves another chance to grow she’s really addressing her past self and I’m here for it! Not forgetting her mum’s health!

Well that didn’t last long 🙄
Amber… I do think you need to address the fact that your close follower has written disgusting comments about others on here.

Well that didn’t last long 🙄
Amber… I do think you need to address the fact that your close follower has written disgusting comments about others on here.
She's laughable isn't she.

She basically flounced for a bit of sympathy and now she's got a new account so her gullible teenage fans can send her gifts.

I must have a heart of stone because I have no sympathy or respect for this person whatsoever. She's vile

She needs to stop posting videos & then going back to delete them a while later😂
She just needs to stop reading here, its no different than the gossip magazines back in the day. Celebrities don’t moan about people talk about them, she puts her life out there, she should deal with it. All her tiktoks are to do with this right now.
One of the videos she deleted.

I love all the mentions I from her 🤣🤣

So… my point was she kept preaching that this site is awful and should be shut down, yet her close follower was posting awful comments on other threads.

She was so keen to leave her last account she left up the 3 videos with high views… showing that’s what it’s about for her. And she is no longer an ambassador for that clothing company. That lasted eh… nearly as long as the counterfeit clothing company.

I love all the mentions I from her 🤣🤣

So… my point was she kept preaching that this site is awful and should be shut down, yet her close follower was posting awful comments on other threads.

She was so keen to leave her last account she left up the 3 videos with high views… showing that’s what it’s about for her. And she is no longer an ambassador for that clothing company. That lasted eh… nearly as long as the counterfeit clothing company.
What happened to starting a clean slate? Different account, same tit content I guess.

She says she's not going to read this thread but we all know she will and I love that it gets to her enough to keep posting videos about it. They don't even get many views and all the comments are either heart emojis or people telling her she's an inspiration, wouldn't surprise me most of them are her on sock accounts giving herself some love and attention to make herself feel good.

She barely promoted that crappy company as she just used her account to post tit content, she had one job and couldn't even do that.

As for her friend on this forum, I'm sure she was banned and all her posts wiped off. Funny that it's OK for one of Amber's minions to post inhumane things about others but we're the bad guys.

She’s deleted them all now, she just has one video on her new page😂

Of course she is.

She says she’s going to leave all this behind her, yet her only video is about tattle.
Her current content stinks of desperation and she's trying too hard to go viral.

Also, well done Amber for getting 2 job interviews. I'm sure you'll last a week before it gets too hard and you can't hack it because any form of work is too much of a strain for you👏👏👏👏

She's trying way too hard to go viral again, the few times she got over 500k views obviously went to her head but all the content she's currently making is bland and unoriginal. Most creators in tiktok tend to gain followers quite fast when they start a new account but it's been a week and she doesn't even have 800 yet, looks like people don't care about her.

Give it up Amber

Edit: She's already deleted her latest video so my post looks out of place

Last edited: