Urgirlamberofficial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one? I’ve not noticed anything being deleted.
She keeps making videos then going private then going public again then making more videos and then deleting them. Guess this forum is getting to her hahahaha. I could be wrong though, the account I follow her on she doesn't follow me back so it might be different for you because she might have her settings on friends only.

It was a video of her calling out some girls for using the n word in songs and acting like she's some self hating white Liberal who thinks that all white people are bad. I just found the whole video of her virtue signalling very cringeworthy.

She keeps making videos then going private then going public again then making more videos and then deleting them. Guess this forum is getting to her hahahaha. I could be wrong though, the account I follow her on she doesn't follow me back so it might be different for you because she might have her settings on friends only.

It was a video of her calling out some girls for using the n word in songs and acting like she's some self hating white Liberal who thinks that all white people are bad. I just found the whole video of her virtue signalling very cringeworthy.
She’s gone of tiktok 🥱

Reactions: 1
She’s gone of tiktok 🥱
She'll be back when she gets the attention she desperately craves. I'm sure a few of her followers will message her on Instagram and then she'll suddenly pop up on a new account posting the same old pointless shite.

• Haha
She’s back on her old account😂- hadstyleclothing_ Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Looks like she was finding it hard to gain followers on her new account so went back to the other one.

Just saw a video of her talking about finding it hard to make friends. Well with her atrocious personality, is it any surprise she doesn't have any friends?

I'm wonder how her boyfriend copes with her. Is he just taking pity on her or has he made a bet with his mates? I don't know why anyone would want to put with that.

Looks like she was finding it hard to gain followers on her new account so went back to the other one.

Just saw a video of her talking about finding it hard to make friends. Well with her atrocious personality, is it any surprise she doesn't have any friends?

I'm wonder how her boyfriend copes with her. Is he just taking pity on her or has he made a bet with his mates? I don't know why anyone would want to put with that.
*wondering & *put up

She’s pathetic. It’s a shame though that she feels she needs followers to feel good.

She’s pathetic. It’s a shame though that she feels she needs followers to feel good.
It's all she cares about. Seen she's got a job, she'll probably last a couple of weeks before her next 'breakdown' silly witch

Considering she has a job, she doesn’t mention it much or speak about it much. Is that because she thinks she won’t last there so if she doesn’t show it no will notice when she quits? Does it even exist?

She goes on about her weight a lot. I get it, it’s not nice being overweight, I used to be big. She needs to stop the fad diets for a start that she used to document 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not good for her young followers to see. But a good start would be to cut out the full fat fizzy drinks. I love pop, but won’t touch the full fat stuff. She’ll be giving herself kidney stones if she’s not careful.

Last edited:
Anyone seen her latest tiktok? Me personally If I was her I wouldn’t want to know what people are saying about me especially having had mental health as well 🥴

Reactions: 2
We have a mole amongst us 🙄
Sure have, even Amber herself said ‘I’m just here vibing’ 🤔

Anyone seen her latest tiktok? Me personally If I was her I wouldn’t want to know what people are saying about me especially having had mental health as well 🥴
She said she wouldn’t read here or talk about here anymore. Yet she is, with screen shots. She’s giving the page exposure and sending people here.

In all honesty though, fair play to her for going out and getting a job. A job is a job and greggs is actually a good company to work for. Credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s a bit of a loser😂 If she’s so happy now then why even bother with this site? Moaning about what people are writing on a public forum🤣
Hun, it’s a PUBLIC FORUM anyone can say what they want. Just like you can post whatever crap content you want on your crappy Tiktok. Stay off Tattle if you hate what people say so much, it’s really not hard.

She obviously wouldn’t be able to handle actually being famous, tons of people would be talking about her, all her content would be ‘moan moan moan😭😭😭

Go focus on your little job at Greg’s that you love so much & you've had for so much longer than people think (no one cares but you brag about it babe!)🤣🤣🤣

I don’t ever understand why these Tiktokers make videos about comments on here when surely it increases traffic to the page!
Did anyone notice she actually has an account? Something you don’t need unless you’re posting...hmmm!

I don’t ever understand why these Tiktokers make videos about comments on here when surely it increases traffic to the page!
Did anyone notice she actually has an account? Something you don’t need unless you’re posting...hmmm!
Yes I saw that. It says she’s logged in.
If you read the comments on that video it says that a follower sent her a screenshot of the page.

What kind of follower would do that though?! After she said she wasn’t going to read here anymore this ‘follower’ sent her a screen shot that could upset her? If it is true, that’s another of her followers with an account on here.

Sorry Amber, we know you have an account. Tacklebastard is also a friend of hers or her herself.

There has been Instagrammers and wives of Instagrammers that have set up false accounts and written negatively about themselves/ partners before they then turned it around.

Just to put it out there, I’ve never actually watched one of her lives 🤣🤣

I’m patiently awaiting my next cameo on her account 🤣🤣

I’m nothing to do with amber😂 you can see above i was commenting, the deleted video you posted on here is what changed my opinion of her. She fully said the way she acted before was not ok and hurt people hurt people. I’m just confused as to what she did since that’s problematic? I’m all for holding people account for their actions but I also believe in giving people another chance. And tbh I’ll come out and say that yes if there was a thread on me I’d be on it because it’s human nature to be curious as to what’s being said about you! You can call me amber or whatever I know I’m not and I just think maybe give her a break…she clearly struggles with mental health and her mum has cancer for Christ sake can’t we just have some compassion.

yes, I noticed😂😂

9EE112E3-B73E-4C3C-AEB8-B7C0DDBC3FEA.jpeg

Liked Amber when i first come across her last year, then i started seeing her s*** shame young girls. Literally slagging a young teenager on a live with hundreds of people. The young girl got a lot of hate, wasn't nice to see and Amber tried to justify it by saying someone has to tell her... yeah her mother not a random judgmental cow off the internet.

I’m nothing to do with amber😂 you can see above i was commenting, the deleted video you posted on here is what changed my opinion of her. She fully said the way she acted before was not ok and hurt people hurt people. I’m just confused as to what she did since that’s problematic? I’m all for holding people account for their actions but I also believe in giving people another chance. And tbh I’ll come out and say that yes if there was a thread on me I’d be on it because it’s human nature to be curious as to what’s being said about you! You can call me amber or whatever I know I’m not and I just think maybe give her a break…she clearly struggles with mental health and her mum has cancer for Christ sake can’t we just have some compassion.
I agree to an extent but Amber hasn't been very compassionate on tiktok, sending a lot of hate peoples way.

Seen she's had another tantrum and made her profile private again for a few days

• Haha