Urgirlamberofficial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are really confusing to say the least, call me a fan I don’t care, we are entitled to opinions here. Multiple times she had said she jumped from business to business to make money to chip in at the house because she felt guilty for her boyfriend paying for everything. She literally moved back in with her mum a month ago and she seems so much more happier. How on earth can you say she’s bought followers when she has no money, one of her videos reached over 1 million views and most of the followers came from there. People genuinely like her including myself. Of course her mental health spiralled her nana died her mum got cancer and she couldn’t get a job because of how she was. She’s made ONE video crying about her weight but on her new account, other than that everything has been positive! You lot seem like you really have an issue with a girl that’s battling some demons and instead of slandering her this hard on a website like this, why won’t any of you air it out with her? I’ve messaged her out the blue before seeking advice and she stayed up all night just to talk to me. You a judging a girl that yes has mental health problems, but is also working on herself and helps anyone in a flash! Shame on you lot....

Also just to add, you get angered by this girl yet watch every move she makes, that’s completely obsessive of you. She’s actually been applying for jobs and has used the “cheap clothing company” to make a little bit of money while she waits for employers to get back in touch with her. Getting a job isn’t easy especially when you’re not mentally stable enough. Cut the girl so slack bless her.
I watched that video of her crying about her weight and those definitely weren't real tears.

Reactions: 1
I’m glad she’s brought it to light. Do you understand where I’m coming from now? She understands how she used to be, she’s explained herself when it wasn’t needed and she’s also just explained what she’s been through and that’s only in her past couple of years; I just think some people on this thread need to give their head a wobble and realise that this girl has been through hell and back and doesn’t need nasty middle aged men and women coming for her!
Now we know who the insider is🐍🐍🐍🐍

She made a harmful video where she made her fans send me death threats just because I didn't agree with her views on comedy. She is the worst of the worst

• Wow
How do you know who I am just because I’m defending her on this gross thread...what harmful video did she make? I have a funny feeling that you are just being dramatic but please explain what harmful video she made...
Unless you're Amber herself then I shouldn't have to explain myself. She made that video knowing what she was doing then decided to act like a victim when she saw this forum. She can give it but she can't take it.

There's worse said about other people on this forum

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she’s brought it to light. Do you understand where I’m coming from now? She understands how she used to be, she’s explained herself when it wasn’t needed and she’s also just explained what she’s been through and that’s only in her past couple of years; I just think some people on this thread need to give their head a wobble and realise that this girl has been through hell and back and doesn’t need nasty middle aged men and women coming for her!
What are you on about?😂 No I don’t understand where you’re coming from because I haven’t read this threat yet😂 Acting like I’m on her side because I posted the video here, it came on my fyp so I posted here for the girls to see. (Second video to pop up where she talks about Tattle anyway😂)

So other people can’t talk about her but you can talk about Eden, that seems fair😂
655F8293-F514-43FB-92F6-1BB63248C241.png
D56DD9D5-3771-434F-95C4-32E90E53479B.png
C52C5660-AA23-4A7B-B97E-311493C1D8F1.png
AA700D79-2708-49CF-A15A-6F7E8873EB62.png

Last edited:
Ok don’t explain yourself, but look at this forum and you touching up on that candy girl who is the worst comedian to walk this earth I’m presuming you’re on about that video Amber did talking about her and a video she did. She wasn’t funny in the slightest, we were all in the middle of a pandemic whilst a women was prank calling busy businesses it’s something that children do, not grown adults attempting to call it comedy.
As for me having an opinion on Eden I’m allowed that, she’s someone who has changed drastically on this app and it’s scary what she does for her children followers to see and glorify!! Lastly with you having 1991 in your username if that’s the year you were born you need to grow up man, legit a 30 year old getting upset of a 23 year old trying to get through life.
I said that about Eden, I’m not 30, learn how to use the site if you’re gunna use it😂. Is it not hypocritical of you to moan at us for talking about one Tiktoker (because you like her) but then slag off a different Tiktoker (because you don’t like her)😂😂 Rather shut up & let us gossip, like you clearly like doing or go away😂

She just humiliated her brother on a live. I feel so sorry for him, he's only 12 or 13. Keep your family issues off camera.

Yes Amber fans I was checking out her live because it appeared on my Fyp.

You’re so weird, watching her and her family on live having fun AS A FAMILY, he brother is laughing his head off. She just pulled him up about doing something that can be deemed as racist and you think that’s humiliating him? Shut up you obsessive freak.
Why you still writing on here?😂
Don’t moan at us for talking about someone you like, when you witch about Eden. Don’t be a hypocrite. Get off this thread or shut up.
Did you not read my message earlier?
How embarrassing are you😂🤡

She just humiliated her brother on a live. I feel so sorry for him, he's only 12 or 13. Keep your family issues off camera.

Yes Amber fans I was checking out her live because it appeared on my Fyp.
Wish I saw it😂

I didn’t even know who she was before, she shouldn’t of spoken about this site & her little loser fans make me wanna stick around😂

Why you still writing on here?😂
Don’t moan at us for talking about someone you like, when you witch about Eden. Don’t be a hypocrite. Get off this thread or shut up.
Did you not read my message earlier?
How embarrassing are you😂🤡

Wish I saw it😂

I didn’t even know who she was before, she shouldn’t of spoken about this site & her little loser fans make me wanna stick around😂
I only watched about 2 minutes as her live appeared on my Fyp as I was scrolling so I decided to post here about it as I knew her biggest fan would be watching the thread waiting to jump at her defense.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only watched about 2 minutes as her live appeared on my Fyp as I was scrolling so I decided to post here about it as I knew her biggest fan would be watching the thread waiting to jump at her defense.
Its actually pathetic, I’d be surprised if it’s not Amber😂

EDIT-
She’s talking about us on live. That’s obviously her😂

Since you're looking at this Amber.

I'm angry with you because you replied to harmless comment with a hateful video and I ended up getting death threats because of you. If you think that's OK when you preach positivity and anti bullying then you're clearly wrong

Tbh Jbug you’ve came out of nowhere on this thread and nobody cares at all and Amber didn’t even say anything about you on her live just then she’s more bothered about you HBF1991. Why don’t you specify what comment she did, why don’t you specify what it was about? You’re literally sat there talking about something she probs Doesn’t even know herself and no I’m not amber I’m just a nice bleeping person to those who deserve kindness
Nice person? Yet its fine for you witch about Eden Harvz. Is Amber the only person that isn't allowed criticism just because you're a massive fan?

Tbh Jbug you’ve came out of nowhere on this thread and nobody cares at all and Amber didn’t even say anything about you on her live just then she’s more bothered about you HBF1991. Why don’t you specify what comment she did, why don’t you specify what it was about? You’re literally sat there talking about something she probs Doesn’t even know herself and no I’m not amber I’m just a nice bleeping person to those who deserve kindness
You don’t care I’m sure some people do, I’ve been on this site for years I can go on any thread😂 At least I’m not coming on a gossip site bitching about people gossiping!😂 Amber shouldn’t of gone on Tiktok & moaned about this site or I wouldn’t of known.
Considering as you come on here right after Amber left live both times I assume it’s you😂 Amber don’t like Eden, good to know😂

Amber’s just told me you’ve blocked her from this thread, you are all disgusting pathetic individuals not even letting her defend herself plus she just ripped you all a new arseholeeeee 😂😂😂😂
Surely you need moderator privileges to be able to block someone from a thread?

How has she ripped me a new hole? I'm calling it now, you're definitely her and you joined with a new name so you could slag off Eden.

It’s definitely her. We can’t actually block anyone on here 🤣🤣 plus they’d have to be more obsessed with her than us to remember every single detail of someone’s tiktok videos that aren’t even there anymore.

I’m actually laughing at her sending people here every time she mentions it 🤣🤣

I am obsessed with Amber what’s ur point? She’s funny and kind and has a heart of gold she also helped me in my times of need and there’s been looooads. I like her as a person she’s been able to change and I love that about her but you lot are just disgusting yeah maybe I’m a hypocrite for talking about Eden but she glorifies eating disorders ffs and I hate that !! Then yas are trying to pin her to this account when she’s legit just messaged me saying she’s been blocked off this thread LMAOOOO just leave her alone and get on with your lives 😴 😴😴😴😴
we don’t have the ability to block people off this thread. She’s lying to you 🤣

I am obsessed with Amber what’s ur point? She’s funny and kind and has a heart of gold she also helped me in my times of need and there’s been looooads. I like her as a person she’s been able to change and I love that about her but you lot are just disgusting yeah maybe I’m a hypocrite for talking about Eden but she glorifies eating disorders ffs and I hate that !! Then yas are trying to pin her to this account when she’s legit just messaged me saying she’s been blocked off this thread LMAOOOO just leave her alone and get on with your lives 😴 😴😴😴😴
Well it was probably a moderator that blocked as we don't have the option to block anyone LMAOOOOOOOO

If you can't handle us slagging Amber off then maybe it's best you don't go into other threads and slag other people off, it makes you look like a MASSIVE hypocrite.

I got the photo from her and it said “banned from this thread reason: vile troll” so she thought it was youuuu lot let’s be honest I would aswell think it was you lot😴😴😴😴😴😴

Ok yeah I’m a hypocrite but your slagging someone off who actually doesn’t deserve it LMAOOOOOO
Well it looks like the mods can't stand her either, her being banned has nothing to do with me, starrysky, Jbug or anyone other than the moderators here. Take it up with them.

Yes you are a hypocrite, you've gone on to numerous other threads and done what you've complained about us doing on this thread. Amber has shown on numerous occasions that she isn't a good person and we shouldn't have to like her just because you do.