Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt this will go down well but Mike Hassini a former Towie member. I think he's in prison for cocaine dealing but there's just something about him. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else into Jason Statham?
He's not my type at all, yet I wouldn't mind him doing bad things to me.

Reactions: 4
Watched Alien Resurrection last night liking a bit of Michael Wincott. I'm going to watch The Crow for the first time tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lumiere from the original cartoon version of Beauty and the Beast but only when he’s a candlestick. always been jealous of that feather duster he flirts with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lumiere from the original cartoon version of Beauty and the Beast but only when he’s a candlestick. always been jealous of that feather duster he flirts with 🤣
If we are talking cartoons... its gotta be Disney's Robin Hood lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The guy who voiced Lumiere also played Baby's dad in Dirty Dancing.
Screenshot_20220326-082733_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If we’re going down the Hanieh route… Hamish Linklater is a beautiful man but has played some ghastly roles 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
not too unsual but gordon ramsay is defo my guilty pleasure 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.