Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again while I’m watching Shaun Of The Dead - Nick Frost, not his character in the film, but ugh I think he’s so attractive.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s particularly unusual, but Johnny Knoxville is only getting better with age.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s particularly unusual, but Johnny Knoxville is only getting better with age.
Definitely looking good with that grey hair!

And likely also not that unusual, but younger me had a thing for Lauri Ylönen - not sure why I was mad for a guy with feathers in the hair, but I was thirteen or something like that. He'll perform with The Rasmus in this year's Eurovision contest and I'll definitely tune in to see how he's looking these days (hopefully sans feathers).
Mathias Lillmåns (from a band called Finntroll) does it for me ;) I do like guys with longer hair....

Reactions: 1
I used to really fancy Johnny Knoxville back in the day. Not so much now tbh

There is a wrestler on Stephanie's Packed Lunch called Carl Frampton. I've never seen him before but ding dong, he is hot! Got me drooling at my screen.
Think he's a boxer?
Speaking of Wrestlers though Finn Balor is quite handsome

Reactions: 4
Rewatching Rebus, do like Ken Stott, so different to my usual likes, long haired leather clad bikers!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.