Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him. Matt Bardock. Only know him off the Coroner. Apparently was on Casualty but I've never watched that. He's a cute baldie.
YES!

He also played DS Barnard in A Touch of Frost and got shot and killed by the paedophile Grandad. He had more hair then though (Matt). Baldness is an improvement.

Reactions: 1
I agreed with another poster on him previously. There's something about his character in pretty woman that I just cannot explain.

I mean I fancy Richard Gere as well (ridiculous considering I was born only a few years before it came out) but there just is an inexplainable attraction to Stuckey.
omg just to add onto this, the DAY I found out my mom also fancied Gere was the DAY I decided I NEVER needed to know who else my mom fancied….

I fancy Adrian brody, that actor from the pianist and when I mentioned it to my bf the other day (he was on the telly) he turned to me and said you are the only one ☝ BS! It’s just because my BF is conventionally attractive and cannot fathom unconventional beauty in other men. Which is mad because I think men more so than women get SUCH wider interest levels. I would be so interested in what this thread in women would yield

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I fancy both men and women, and there are definitely some strange ones in there for me.

Reactions: 2
I’m bi, and only really fancy one “type“ of guy, but am attracted to lots of different women.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.