Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok you get the 100 per cent Most Unusual Award! This combo definitely screams skewed perception & I think you should seek intensive therapy. 🤓
I don't think Lee Evans is that unusual.

My mum fancies him because he's very sweet and adores his wife. He can make fun of his chimp himself and adores his child too. Hes charming in a goofy, awkward, shy way.

Mcintyre however... sheeesh

Reactions: 3
I don't think Lee Evans is that unusual.

My mum fancies him because he's very sweet and adores his wife. He can make fun of his chimp himself and adores his child too. Hes charming in a goofy, awkward, shy way.

Mcintyre however... sheeesh
I’ve fancied Lee Evans for about 20 years 😂 Michael McIntyre is a new crush but I really like him on The Wheel! 😂

Mine is Unai Emery. I know he has vampire energy but he can suck my blood anytime 😍

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a thing about Frank Skinner for over 25 years 🙈I was lucky enough to meet him a few years ago and he is incredibly lovely, very down to earth and naturally funny. He’s also old enough to be my dad 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a crush on Derren Brown too 🤣

Just thought of another - Prince. I don't know if that was unusual though, he was sexy, just not in a conventional way

Reactions: 3
Jamie Redknapp is getting on for 50, he still has sex appeal. I keep seeing him in the L'Oreal advert on Facebook. Men can't hide ageing with plastic surgery like women can, they end up looking like Ken dolls. He must have good genes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.