Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me its his humour and he just comes across as such a genuinely decent guy. Love him. Even though he is technically old enough to by my dad :ROFLMAO: he definitely has a sparkle in his eyes

Reactions: 3
David Cameron when he was PM. Don’t judge me - people on Tumblr seemed to like him too 😂

Robert Lindsey - not sure if it’s just in My Family or not

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Me too! Loved him since his Big Night Out days back in the 90s. I’d even do him as Train Guy.
I've never read of someone having a crush on Vic Reeves have you? Generally it's he's not very nice in person. I absolutely loved Big Night Out. Lived for Friday evenings for the nonsense and mayhem. 🤣

Graham Lister 💕

Kirstie alley especially in look who’s talking also Rosie O’Donnell but this will never be spoken about again…

• Heart
Okay, here goes (taking a deep breath) Jason Alexander. Not when he's playing "George" I hasten to add, but when he's being himself. Yes, I know he's short, fat and bald but there's just something charming about him. I don't expect anyone to agree.

• Heart
Okay, here goes (taking a deep breath) Jason Alexander. Not when he's playing "George" I hasten to add, but when he's being himself. Yes, I know he's short, fat and bald but there's just something charming about him. I don't expect anyone to agree.
I agreed with another poster on him previously. There's something about his character in pretty woman that I just cannot explain.

I mean I fancy Richard Gere as well (ridiculous considering I was born only a few years before it came out) but there just is an inexplainable attraction to Stuckey.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.