Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since I'm watching Sex Education, my current unusual crush is Asa Butterfield. He's someone I'd expect young teen girls to gush over but I'm a good deal older than him πŸ˜… He reminds me of a guy I dated many years ago; tall, pale, a bit nerdy and akward but had a great personality and was very likeable.
He is so cute . I'm probably old enough to be his grandmother tho 🀣

oooh I fancy Klopp 😊 he looks better with glasses on though
Klopp is fiiiiiit! πŸ˜†

I know this is a character but...Littlefinger from Game of Thrones....that man πŸ€ͺ

Also these aren't that weird but...Louis theroux, Richard Ayoade...and I used to fancy the Super vet - noel fitzpatrick!

And Superhans from Peep show. Please say I'm not the only one! 🀣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@helcob1977 Do you think Noel Fitzpatrick has a weird shaped head? He is attractive but I wondered if the head thing is my perception?
I can't say I've ever noticed it....just been googling and there is a point where he had a dodgy haircut that made it look a bit like an upside down triangle πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is so cute . I'm probably old enough to be his grandmother tho 🀣

Klopp is fiiiiiit! πŸ˜†

I know this is a character but...Littlefinger from Game of Thrones....that man πŸ€ͺ

Also these aren't that weird but...Louis theroux, Richard Ayoade...and I used to fancy the Super vet - noel fitzpatrick!

And Superhans from Peep show. Please say I'm not the only one! 🀣
Littlefinger is so sexy 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my god, thank god it's not just me.

He's a pretty awful person, and his political views are totally opposite to my own, but I don't know, I just think he's quite attractive.

It's like Owen Jones, I shouldn't, but I do.
He has amazing blue eyes and I love his wavy hair. I haven't got a clue about his political views! I am not interested in his brain! Hehe

Reactions: 1
Jim Carrey, as he is now. But I don’t know if that’s unusual or not? πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.