Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gonna preface this with I am NOT a furry but when I was a kid I definitely had a crush on Kovu in Lion King II 🤣🤣😭

6A327B6B-80C5-411D-8698-6944936ED371.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned him on here yet (and I also know that this will 100% expose who I am if any of my friends/relatives secretly frequent this site 😂) but my number one celeb crush will always be James May. I used to be kinda embarrassed about it back in the day but now I just embrace it. He's very handsome

Tumblr_l_902681694285845.gif

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I could be wrong but did someone say the mandalorian like with the outfit on or am I crazy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've had a weird crush on Prince Edward lately. I think it's the uniform he wore at the Queens funeral. He normally looks as if he has been playing dress up in Phil's old clobber 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When I was a baby lesbian I fancied Snow White from the Disney Movie.

Now that I'm a fully fledged lesbian I fancy Snow White from the Rammstein video...
Sie ist der hellste Stern von Allen!¹

I don't think that's an unusual crush as such though.

I think I've said before, but when I was a baby bi boy I fancied David Beckham, when he was a floppy haired teenager. My tastes in footballers don't seem to have changed that much, since I now fancy Todd Cantwell.

¹had to look up how to actually write this properly, because the only German I know is from Rammstein lyrics. And Nena lyrics.

Reactions: 2
Some belters in here. I had a friend that fancied Drew from neighbours because according to her he looked like Mufasa from the Lion King

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.