Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have come back to announce that the Mandalorian indeed is kinda sexy. With the helmet.
I get this, he kind of hot and sort of more so when he takes it off and is quite an ordinary looking guy underneath,

Reactions: 4
I'm unsure why or how but I make myself feel better that he has a hot wife.... (please don't hate me)... Peter crouch

I’m besotted with Sophie Wessex, she can do much better than Edward.

And I find Priti Patel very sexy too, despite all common sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Absolutely nothing unusual about that. Except that he's my husband, so get in line you can have him when I'm done haha.

I completely agree with you, obviously. There is just something about him that is just... ooft.
He can play the drums. That always helps.

I like the actor who played Wycliffe - Jack Shepherd.

Last edited:
Watched the new GOT spin off last night and Paddy Considine is gorgeous ❤❤
I'm so glad I'm not the only one, he's so sexy!!!

I proper fancy Till Lindemann from Rammstein and Paddy Considine, who funnily enough look like each other a bit. Also Oscar Issac and Antonio Banderas!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have to agree with others earlier in the thread who mentioned Matt Berry, he’s hilarious in Toast of London and his voice is amazing. Would highly recommend the Toast on Toast book on audible.

Bret McKenzie from Flight of the Conchords, I think he’s cute.

When I was a kid I always had a thing for the uncle in the secret garden movie. Would go as far to say he was my first crush 😂

I've had a crush on cliff Richard since I was about 14. Everyone thinks it's where as he's older than my grandparents 😂 but I don't care, I love him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've had a crush on cliff Richard since I was about 14. Everyone thinks it's where as he's older than my grandparents 😂 but I don't care, I love him!
i think that has to be the strangest one mentioned on this thread

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He is very old and way above my upper age limit, but I do think Hugh Jackman still looks good.

Reactions: 6
I must say I’m absolutely heartbroken in Johnny Depps recent choice. I mean come on JD … I’m here!!

I’m 32 and in a happy long term relationship. We have a 2 year old and a 9 month old but we can look past that detail I’m sure 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.