Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's that unusual, except that she's a fair bit older than me, but I've always had a massive crush on Professor Alice Roberts.

Reactions: 5
Don't know if considered unusual or not, but a recent one to add to my list - Sam Ryder. I guess it's unusual for me as I really dislike long hair on guys, but there is something absolutely hot about Sam 🔥

Reactions: 6
Watched the original Spider-man trilogy recently and thought Doc Ock/Alfred Molina was really sexy 🥵🥵
MV5BZmI2NDlmNGEtNmQyZi00ZTBlLWJhMzctOGEwZmRkMmI4YmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SX700_CR0...jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't know if considered unusual or not, but a recent one to add to my list - Sam Ryder. I guess it's unusual for me as I really dislike long hair on guys, but there is something absolutely hot about Sam 🔥
I have a friend that looks JUST like him. We were all pulling his leg about him getting 'nil points' when it first came out who was representing the UK... Egg on our faces, lol. I've told him he should start a wee side job as a lookalike.

I have a friend that looks JUST like him. We were all pulling his leg about him getting 'nil points' when it first came out who was representing the UK... Egg on our faces, lol. I've told him he should start a wee side job as a lookalike.
Brilliant, I bet he was dead chuffed at the Eurovision success 😅 Never in my life did I think I'd have the hots for a guy with long hair, tattoos and wearing a glittery jumpsuit, but here we are! A sideline lookalike job is a great idea, I bet there's loads of people out there like me who have got a right fancy for Sam!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.