Unusual celebrity crushes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jarvis Cocker unusual or no? Either way, I’d hit that and he can write all the bitter songs about me once I’ve left the morning after

Reactions: 13
The second dancer from the left in the "they say love makes you crazy" sequence from the Season 2 intro of niche mediocre comedy drama Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was a weird crush for a while. Not because she's weird looking, but because having every hormone in my body stand on end based on an 11 second snippet of a heart-warming cheeky smile was a bit odd. I appreciate that shes' not really a celebrity but shut up.

Also both the Gilbert siblings would capital-g Get It. There's a third one but he's conventially handsome and therefore no use to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In the heady days of Britpop I used to shamelessly hang around the Forum in Sheffield, hoping for a glimpse of Jarv. He was obviously living it up in London by then, but in those days I had hope.
I suppose you still have a chance, I’ve always thought he is still weirdly attractive?

Reactions: 2
I saw this and thought of this thread

Starting from the left and going as
1. Andy Burnham
2. Phil Spencer
3. Richard Osman
5. Monty Don?
6. Jeremy Clarkson
8. Nick Knowles?
9. Gregg Wallace

Can any one fill in 4 and 7 for me.
ETA this has brought back memories previously suppressed of a dream about Jeremy Clarkson

Reactions: 1
2 is Dominic Raab, 4 is Pep Guardiola (wouldn't class him as unusual ), don't know 7 though!

You're not alone! My ex is friends with Jarvis and it took a lot to not ask for his number so I could attempt to get him into bed

Mine is Robert Peston not sure what is wrong with me!
It’s a real shame you don’t have his number 🥲 What did your ex say, is he nice in real life?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.