Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paris Jackson is absolutely stunning - nothing like MJ though. No one seems to mention that the kids don't look mixed race, which I imagine they would if MJ was their actual father.
She has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. They’re like a Snapchat filter. The closest I think you‘d find are Persian people who often have that kind of Turquoise/blue colour. Against her pale, Western features they make her look otherworldly though, which is why she is so striking. It’s the kind of rare, genuine beauty you don’t very often. I don’t believe Michael of Debbie Rowe are her biological parents because she doesn’t even bare a passing resemblance to either.

Reactions: 23
She has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. They’re like a Snapchat filter. The closest I think you‘d find are Persian people who often have that kind of Turquoise/blue colour. Against her pale, Western features they make her look otherworldly though, which is why she is so striking. It’s the kind of rare, genuine beauty you don’t very often. I don’t believe Michael of Debbie Rowe are her biological parents because she doesn’t even bare a passing resemblance to either.
She looks like a young Debbie Rowe...I think it's likely she is the mother. I think a lot of people see Michael with his whitened, straighter hair and make the comparison to Blanket. Blacket looks nothing like a young Michael in his natural form.

I've seen Leaving Neverland, and years ago a documentary called 'Michael Jackson's Boys'. He was a disgusting predator and had major psychological problems so nothing about the paternity issues surprise me.

I remember seeing Prince on TV as a toddler with white blonde hair and black re-growth and just being shocked by how obvious it was. He was sexualising his own son - the 'Peter Pan' image was clearly a preference of his. He had statues and imagery all over his house.

I feel sorry for the many victims there must've been. And so many are clearly afraid to speak out. I was such a massive fan of his, but it is now stomach churning.

images.jpeg.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks like a young Debbie Rowe...I think it's likely she is the mother. I think a lot of people see Michael with his whitened, straighter hair and make the comparison to Blanket. Blacket looks nothing like a young Michael in his natural form.
To me it is blankets eye's and skin tone/hair that make me thing he could be MJs child but that's about it

1617466294094.png
1617466348815.png

Reactions: 4
Oh I think Michael was a pedophile as well. I’m amazed his music still gets played to be honest. What makes him any different to Gary Glitter in that respect?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I think Michael was a pedophile as well. I’m amazed his music still gets played to be honest. What makes him any different to Gary Glitter in that respect?
Because 'Thriller' was a much better toon that 'It's Good to be Back'? We see it time and time on the threads on here. There are always people around these seriously horrible stars who enable their behaviour even when they are flouting the law. It is a huge failing by the Government and the police and other publicly-funded bodies like the BBC that allows the rumours to stay just that... rumours. We have it with Schofe and various others that have been slightly outed here.

Reactions: 13
Jackson was never found guilty, for one, which makes a difference to how people perceive it.

Reactions: 11
Jackson was never found guilty, for one, which makes a difference to how people perceive it.
No because he paid off his accusers. He was very manipulative and clever, buying his victims families houses etc. He bought their silence.

Reactions: 15
I turned the radio over if his music comes on and l won't let my husband play it. I don't think it matters that he wasn't found guilty in a court of law. I have seen enough to believe what is alleged.

I remember seeing Prince on TV as a toddler with white blonde hair and black re-growth and just being shocked by how obvious it was. He was sexualising his own son - the 'Peter Pan' image was clearly a preference of his. He had statues and imagery all over his house.
Aww poor boy
sweet-prince-michael-jackson-10628883-456-570.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Yeah but I meant in the aftermath. He's now seen as a monster. (Rightly so)
That's why he was never prosecuted or found guilty because he had dirt on the police, government and royals. He was still very much guilty and many people knew that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why are none of MJ’s children genetically his? Why didn’t he use his own sperm?
I think it was said somewhere that his dad had him chemically castrated when he was younger to keep his voice high. Then again this is michael Jackson so much mad tit out there

• Wow
This is such an interesting thread!

There’s a couple I’d like to throw into the mix:

Ian Watkins (LostProphets) - did the band really have no idea what he was up to? I used to be a LP fan back in the 00’s and I genuinely was shocked when what he had done all came out back in 2012/13 when he was arrested and then convicted. Apparently it was well know for years but I must have been living under a rock as I’d never heard the rumours about young girls/kids.

Caprice - she had 2 kids the same age, apparently 1 born by surrogate and 1 she conceived at exactly the same time, just sounds a bit strange.

The whole Nicole Kidman situation/relationship with her adopted kids and also Tom and Suri. What really happened between them all? Was it all Scientology?

I think someone else mentioned Anna Nicole Smith, always thought this was a tragic one with lots of questions marks over it.

Philip Scofield was seeing a young man working at ITV on the side and it was going to be exposed so that’s why he publicly came out when he did?

I know Brittany Murphy has come up a couple of times on this thread. Think I read something once that she had a problem with very severe monthly menstral bleeding and one theory was she had anemia due to heavy bleeding and therefore was weak and the whole mouldy home and subsequent respiratory illness was made worse.

This is such an interesting thread!

There’s a couple I’d like to throw into the mix:

Ian Watkins (LostProphets) - did the band really have no idea what he was up to? I used to be a LP fan back in the 00’s and I genuinely was shocked when what he had done all came out back in 2012/13 when he was arrested and then convicted. Apparently it was well know for years but I must have been living under a rock as I’d never heard the rumours about young girls/kids.

Caprice - she had 2 kids the same age, apparently 1 born by surrogate and 1 she conceived at exactly the same time, just sounds a bit strange.

The whole Nicole Kidman situation/relationship with her adopted kids and also Tom and Suri. What really happened between them all? Was it all Scientology?

I think someone else mentioned Anna Nicole Smith, always thought this was a tragic one with lots of questions marks over it.

Philip Scofield was seeing a young man working at ITV on the side and it was going to be exposed so that’s why he publicly came out when he did?
You just reminded me of Brittany Murphy - always thought that was a strange one as they couldn't agree on cause of death. At first it was drugs then possible mold in the house. Only 32 as well

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Savile was never found guilty though
I think the difference there is that no one ever really liked Savile, not in the way people liked MJ. Plus it was made pretty clear that the police and others thought there was enough there to find him guilty. Jackson was found not guilty by a court in at least one of the cases, which is a bit different from never being tried.

He had dirt on the police, government and royals
As I've said before, I don't think he had anywhere near as much dirt on people as is widely believed. He got to the position he did essentially by being confident and acting as if he already belonged. Its a relatively common tactic, and it works far better than you would expect. Especially for someone who is as amoral as he clearly was. Basically he created a myth about himself, which to his victims, who were vulnerable and would never be believed over a famous man, was all that he needed to do. That myth then leaked out, as these things do, and obviously that made it even more pervasive. Something doesn't need to be true if the person you're telling believes it.

He probably did have some dirt on some mid-ranking police officers in S.Yorkshire (and probably some people in the media), but I suspect that's as far as it went (and really its as far as it needed to go to keep him out of trouble).

I think the difference there is that no one ever really liked Savile, not in the way people liked MJ. Plus it was made pretty clear that the police and others thought there was enough there to find him guilty. Jackson was found not guilty by a court in at least one of the cases, which is a bit different from never being tried.

As I've said before, I don't think he had anywhere near as much dirt on people as is widely believed. He got to the position he did essentially by being confident and acting as if he already belonged. Its a relatively common tactic, and it works far better than you would expect. Especially for someone who is as amoral as he clearly was. Basically he created a myth about himself, which to his victims, who were vulnerable and would never be believed over a famous man, was all that he needed to do. That myth then leaked out, as these things do, and obviously that made it even more pervasive. Something doesn't need to be true if the person you're telling believes it.

He probably did have some dirt on some mid-ranking police officers in S.Yorkshire (and probably some people in the media), but I suspect that's as far as it went (and really its as far as it needed to go to keep him out of trouble).
I agree he was an absolute bullshitter. I read Louis Theroux's book and it goes into detail about his time with him. Savile was saying he was going to get him loads of big interviews and make his career through his connections and influence etc. None of which ever materialised of course as he spent most of his time in Scarborough not doing a lot at all around that time. Just massive delusions of grandeur. I'm sure Louis regrets keeping in contact with him now but it went on quite a few years after that initial documentary

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree he was an absolute bullshitter. I read Louis Theroux's book and it goes into detail about his time with him. Savile was saying he was going to get him loads of big interviews and make his career though his connections and influence etc. None of which ever materialised of course as he spent most of his time in Scarborough not doing a lot at all around that time. Just massive delusions of grandeur. I'm sure Louis regrets keeping in contact with him now but it went on quite a few years after that initial documentary
Louis Theroux is a strange man himself, I've enjoyed his docs in the past, but there's something about him that seems quite dark. The programme and follow up wasn't comfortable viewing, I'm sure the book must be much worse in terms of details and underlying feelings.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.