Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also had this thought about Richey potentially having some form of autism recently. I’ve been a fan of the manics since I was pretty young and was v obsessed with the glamour twins. But had never really considered this before.

I listened to the podcast ‘do you love us’ last year which reignited my love of the band and made me want to read more and more about Richey. Doing so made me think his behaviours could be related to autism, though as someone who doesn’t have much knowledge on the subject I wasn’t sure but it does seem to add up.
Loved that podcast! I actually wasn’t interested in listening when I first heard about it. I thought “Do I really want to listen to some dudes ten years younger than me geek out about the Manics when they weren’t there man” 😅

Turns out I needn’t have worried because I found them hysterical and really loved rediscovering the albums after all these years. Reminded me of so many gigs I’d forgotten I attended too.

Reactions: 8
Loved that podcast! I actually wasn’t interested in listening when I first heard about it. I thought “Do I really want to listen to some dudes ten years younger than me geek out about the Manics when they weren’t there man” 😅

Turns out I needn’t have worried because I found them hysterical and really loved rediscovering the albums after all these years. Reminded me of so many gigs I’d forgotten I attended too.
haha I was feeling much the same but I absolutely loved it. The big mates have such a great dynamic. I enjoyed it so much I’m even listening to their new season which is about Muse.... a band I can’t stand 😂

Reactions: 1
haha I was feeling much the same but I absolutely loved it. The big mates have such a great dynamic. I enjoyed it so much I’m even listening to their new season which is about Muse.... a band I can’t stand 😂
Oooh i love both bands so i might give that a listen

Reactions: 2
Are Michael Jackson's kids genetically his? Blanket maybe, but the other two?!

Reactions: 5
Paris is definitely Debbie but the rumour the dad is a doctor or a dermatologist.

Reactions: 2
Are Michael Jackson's kids genetically his? Blanket maybe, but the other two?!
The bloke who played the original Oliver is claimed to be the sperm donor for the eldest two.

Going against the grain here maybe, but, I don't think it matters at the end of the day, Michael was their father regardless of genetics. He was the one who was that role in their lives. (Whether or not he was a good father is an entirely different debate lol!)

Reactions: 26
The bloke who played the original Oliver is claimed to be the sperm donor for the eldest two.

Going against the grain here maybe, but, I don't think it matters at the end of the day, Michael was their father regardless of genetics. He was the one who was that role in their lives. (Whether or not he was a good father is an entirely different debate lol!)
Mark Leicester?

Reactions: 9
Do you remember when Micheal Jackson said he just took Blanket the second he was born, all just covered in blood and ran out of the hospital with him.
He was proud of this, he’s a bleeping monster, even without being a beast.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m just re-watching Leaving Neverland, it’s utterly harrowing. I’m sure it’s not even a fraction of what he did over the years 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So bizarre that everyone just calls him Blanket without hesitation yet everybody knows who they mean. I don't remember the other two being covered by blankets all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So bizarre that everyone just calls him Blanket without hesitation yet everybody knows who they mean. I don't remember the other two being covered by blankets all the time.
I can’t believe this. I just googled it. Up until your post I thought his actual name was Blanket Jackson 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
1617380585595.png
Dr. Arnold Klein is definitely Prince's father.

Paris' father is likely Mark Lester

1617380641118.png

And Biggy is definitely a Brando

1617380712850.png

Reactions: 4
Do you remember when Micheal Jackson said he just took Blanket the second he was born, all just covered in blood and ran out of the hospital with him.
He was proud of this, he’s a bleeping monster, even without being a beast.
It didn't happen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.