Unsolved mysteries of the showbiz world you're desperate to get answers to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when Micheal Jackson said he just took Blanket the second he was born, all just covered in blood and ran out of the hospital with him.
He was proud of this, he’s a bleeping monster, even without being a beast.
In the Martin Bashir programme MJ said he was ‘given’ Blanket. Bashir questioned this and MJ said yes, he was given Blanket. Clearly he didn’t want to say he’d paid someone to give birth. Mark Lester has stated publicly that he believes he is the biological father of Paris. MJ asked him for sperm and Lester obliged.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Paris Jackson is absolutely stunning - nothing like MJ though. No one seems to mention that the kids don't look mixed race, which I imagine they would if MJ was their actual father.

Reactions: 29
Paris Jackson is absolutely stunning - nothing like MJ though. No one seems to mention that the kids don't look mixed race, which I imagine they would if MJ was their actual father.
I always thought this but my nephew is mixed and is super light skinned. It’s just genetics I think.

Reactions: 13
Jade Goody was also very light skinned. Once you knew she was mixed race you could see it in her features. It's just the random way genetics works through.

Reactions: 17
Jade Goody was also very light skinned. Once you knew she was mixed race you could see it in her features. It's just the random way genetics works through.
but Jade Goody’s Dad was mixed race himself, so it makes more sense that she’s lighter skinned. It can and does happen and genetics are like throwing dice sometimes but as there are questions surrounding the paternity of MJ’s kids anyway, it’s bound to cast doubts.

Reactions: 8
I think at Christmas time Jon did an interview where he said he'd basically sacked Richie cos he couldn't get his life together. Richie has had a lot of addiction issues over the years.

Richie then did an interview saying he'd chucked the band cos his daughter needed him to be home more.

As a long time BJ fan, its well known JBJ is nobody's fool and has always been a business man as well as a musician. Apparently Phil X who replaced Richie on guitar, whilst well paid, is on a fraction of what Richie got.

I saw Richie's show as well at the Glasgow ABC. It was a brilliant show - apart from the girlfriend 😂 😂 😂

The ABC was affected by the second Glasgow Art School fire. Its now being demolished. Its a shame cos was a fabulous venue.

The Glasgow Art School fires are a mystery for another thread!!!
Re the GSA fire, I'm intrigued about the independent investigation reports that are meant to be coming out soon.

I worked *very close* to that area on the day of the first fire. The smell and smoke was horrendous.

Reactions: 6
Why are none of MJ’s children genetically his? Why didn’t he use his own sperm?

Reactions: 9
I always thought this but my nephew is mixed and is super light skinned. It’s just genetics I think.
It’s not just skin colour though is it, it’s bone structure, hair texture etc. None of the kids look half African-American... because they aren’t 😄

IIRC his name is actually Prince, but hes known as Blanket to distinguish him from the other kid who is also called Prince.
That's even more odd!!! Why not give him another name but not as peculiar as Blanket FFS?

That's even more odd!!! Why not give him another name but not as peculiar as Blanket FFS?
Giving multiple kids the same name isn't unheard of. The famous celeb example being George Foreman, who named five(!) of his sons George (and he also named a daughter Georgetta).

I know in my family there was a case of someone naming two of his sons after himself (one went by his middle name).

Reactions: 6
Low sperm count which is what the rumour is.
I don’t believe that. I think MJ was such a crackpot he didn’t want his children to have black features, in the same way he got rid of his own.

Michael bleached Prince’s hair for years (he’s naturally dark haired and olive skinned) and although people try to say his hair simply got darker as he got older, I don’t buy it. Olive skinned kids never have white blonde hair, and in some photos, you can see dark regrowth.

I always assumed that reflected his preference for blonde haired boys 🤢 I’m not suggesting that MJ abused his son - although I do believe he abused other kids.

This comment on Reddit seems pretty accurate.
A9098D4B-F3B6-479D-A8EE-01C21C3CF324.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Giving multiple kids the same name isn't unheard of. The famous celeb example being George Foreman, who named five(!) of his sons George (and he also named a daughter Georgetta).

I know in my family there was a case of someone naming two of his sons after himself (one went by his middle name).
I knew a bloke who had five daughters called Tracy but that was because they were from five different women
and the only way he remembered their names was by giving them all the same one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
A friend of mine is Irish, red haired and incredibly pale skinned. Her husband was born in the UK but his family are originally from Zambia and he's very very dark. Their kids are quite fair skinned, but have their Dad's features.
Genetic can work in mysterious ways alright.

That said, I don't believe any of Michael Jackson's children are biologically his.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.