Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Oh really? That’s not good. I’ve just put on the very first episode and it’s quite good but the other girl every so often ‘engaging’ by saying ‘OMG, no way?!’ Is just irritating.

I’ll check out those other ones as I love podcasts
yes unfortunately :( Lets Taco About True Crime did an episode addressing it, if you want to check it out.

Britt adds nothing to the show at all and they are making absolutely thousands, I wonder if it’s a 50/50 split.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
yes unfortunately :( Lets Taco About True Crime did an episode addressing it, if you want to check it out.

Britt adds nothing to the show at all and they are making absolutely thousands, I wonder if it’s a 50/50 split.
So she’s still the same years later? 🙄 She’s just very annoying so far, it would be better without her.
It must take so much research to do these true crime podcasts, really bad of them to take someone else’s work. 😠

Atiyah

I’m on the look out for new podcasts , cheers for this!

You’re welcome! I hope yu enjoy it. I know exactly what yu mean about Britt though, she just doesn’t add anything besides a omg here and there
Just a little thing about Crime Junkie, they have been accused of plagiarism in the past and it was proven that some of there episodes were actually word for word the same as other podcasts who had did the research. The episodes were removed but they never addressed it. It makes me sad because Ashley has a voice for the radio and they do so much for the LGBQT community.

Other podcasts with 2 female hosts I listen to, Redhanded, Morbid and Sinisterhood.

Ahhh I didn’t know this! Thankyu for bringing it to my attention. It’s so hard to find some one has a genuine voice for podcasting, Ashley has the perfect voice for it. But it’s actually really bad that they did that bc they have quite a large following
I’m quite new to the website & haven’t worked out how to reply to a post yet lol x

quinzel

VIP Member
Agree about the Tiffany case - I do think that was a suicide.

Pat Mullins I'm not sure - we can never know what someone is thinking so his family saying he wouldn't commit suicide sadly doesn't sway me. It was similar with the Tiffany case.