Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook is a tit, data scraping site. It needs to be regulated but no government seems to be interested?

Reactions: 15
Supermarket workers who comment on what you’re purchasing should be reported to management and reprimanded.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Supermarket workers who comment on what you’re purchasing should be reported to management and reprimanded.
Last year I had the self service lady in Asda say to me ‘aww hope it’s positive for you!’ Whilst taking away my clear blue test that was in a security box. I was mortified

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I love old churches, for their peaceful quiet powerful feeling.

BUT I hate religion. Sometimes I'd like to have faith, but then I think: nah, duck it.

Reactions: 24
I work on the checkouts at a supermarket and most of the time it's the customers that point out what they're buying. A lot of the time I get "those aren't for me!!!!!!" when they're buying tena lady. Ok I never asked, you've just brought attention to it now though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Steve Allen is fab .. HOWEVER even tho fat shaming is wrong... SA hasnt the same bitchiness since Tilly Ramsey ... everyday he mentioned Katona , Price and the GC ... not mentioned them since ...hes VERY careful now ... still mentions Dale tho .. all hail the witch that is SA

I work on the checkouts at a supermarket and most of the time it's the customers that point out what they're buying. A lot of the time I get "those aren't for me!!!!!!" when they're buying tena lady. Ok I never asked, you've just brought attention to it now though. 😂
Whereas I say * that's my dinner * while you're processing a jacket potato and 4 bottles of wine 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.