Unpopular opinions #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C9495213-9555-4A7E-9CD2-773710BFCC63.jpeg

These are the best biscuits, anyone who says otherwise is mentally ill and deserves to be fed on nothing but fig rolls, McDonald’s salad and low cal jelly for the rest of their days, sorry huns. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
People thinking they run a thread the queen bee complex. Will jump down people's throats for having a different opinion or accuse them of being said influencer if they say anything remotely positive. It's so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know everyone generally loves Oprah but she's been a tit interviewer with a few guests including Kelsey Grammer and kept repeating that his sister was horrifically murdered.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember birthday parties as a child in the 90s... cheap jelly and cheap vanilla icecream together in a bowl :sick::sick::sick:
omg I was about to say, who the hell came up with this combination?! and for people outside the UK, does anyone else do this!?

Reactions: 6
I remember birthday parties as a child in the 90s... cheap jelly and cheap vanilla icecream together in a bowl :sick::sick::sick:
Enough!! That and trifle (jelly base not booze) are the best desserts ever .. No question, no arguments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
People thinking they run a thread the queen bee complex. Will jump down people's throats for having a different opinion or accuse them of being said influencer if they say anything remotely positive. It's so boring
always need to start the threads with a bleeping thesis of an introduction…..
😐
Get annoyed if people don’t follow their “rules”

welcomes people to thread like they’re holding a none stop drinks party.

twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also hate when people comment on threads like ‘Hi, hope you don’t mind if I join?
it’s an anonymous forum not a club 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh crikey here we go. I must be the worlds youngest grandma I’m not even 30 but ok.

I’m not homophobic and have no issue with people loving who they love.
This isn’t about love though, it’s about dancing. I like watching men and women dance together on strictly. That doesn’t make me homophobic.
I think Nicola and John both said they felt more comfortable dancing with a person of the same sex - which I get.

I think it's added an interesting dynamic to the show which is much needed IMO considering Strictly is a pretty stale format now.

Reactions: 3
Yes, sometimes you get people that take over a thread. It turns in to an echo chamber and gets boring.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.