Unpopular opinions #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Relationships work best when you don’t see each other everyday! My partner leaves to work in London (we live in Cheshire) on a Monday morning then comes home on a Wednesday evening.It is ✨bliss✨ when he is gone. I love him and everything but, them few days alone are lovely
My partner has hobbies and goes away with work at times often for the majority of one day at the weekend. The peace and freedom is much appreciated

Reactions: 4
Relationships work best when you don’t see each other everyday! My partner leaves to work in London (we live in Cheshire) on a Monday morning then comes home on a Wednesday evening.It is ✨bliss✨ when he is gone. I love him and everything but, them few days alone are lovely
Yes. This is how my marriage works. And I don’t care what people say.

Reactions: 7
Weird UO: I actually kinda like the smell of cigarette smoke. Not stale smoke but from an actual lit cigarette, I’m not even a smoker

Me too! And tobacco. I used to work in a convenience shop and I loved filling the cig cabinet because I liked the smell when I unwrapped the cigs and tobacco. Everyone thought I was mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do this and love to wave at people when they stare in as they pass.
You must come and live near me then. I will always look in if they've left it open! :LOL:

#noragrets

My local neighbours do this a lot especially with the more pricer houses. One road has a life like mannequin of an elderly woman placed near the window so it looks like she's the one looking out behind the shutters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another weird scented related UO

I love the “dog” smell. Not wet dog smell, that’s very different. And I wouldn’t want my house to have it.

but I LOVE dog smell. When I cuddle mine I love sniffing her fur.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another weird scented related UO

I love the “dog” smell. Not wet dog smell, that’s very different. And I wouldn’t want my house to have it.

but I LOVE dog smell. When I cuddle mine I love sniffing her fur.
I smell my cat's breath 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cooking at school - or home ec, as it was in my day - is a very expensive course to run. That's why they don't do it anymore. And of course it's not 'academic' and therefore doesnt count towards schools' ratings.

Reactions: 2
I do not give a shiny tit about COP20whatever,
Sick of reports about. Shut the duck up please 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I firmly believe that maths teaching should be divided into practical maths (like how to measure a room if you want to buy a carpet) and theoretical maths (for those that are interested). Maths GCSE should be divided the same way - if you have no interest or ability, you still need to be able to do basic maths, but if you are never going to pass today's GCSE you shouldn't have your progress to next stage education impeded because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe schools could run a compulsory "life skills" after school class. You can pick which ones to attend. So I can teach my kids cooking and sewing and budgeting, so I'd send them to gardening and DIY classes. But someone who can't teach cooking could choose to send their kids to the cooking class. They could have them run by volunteer parents. Like a skill exchange.
I love this idea!!

Reactions: 1
I firmly believe that maths teaching should be divided into practical maths (like how to measure a room if you want to buy a carpet) and theoretical maths (for those that are interested). Maths GCSE should be divided the same way - if you have no interest or ability, you still need to be able to do basic maths, but if you are never going to pass today's GCSE you shouldn't have your progress to next stage education impeded because of it.
Yes!!! Fully agree

Reactions: 4
I do not give a shiny tit about COP20whatever,
Sick of reports about. Shut the duck up please 😑
A shiny tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol

UO: We’re going to have to deal with Covid for a long long time soooo let’s just go about our biz get our jabs and cope with life!

Reactions: 8
I'm not a fan of this 'UO' everyone is using. We know what it's going to be as it's the title of the thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Young women dressing provocatively on social media makes me sad... it's not 'empowering', it only attracts creepy and pervy men.

Reactions: 21
another-day-has-passed-and-i-still-havent-used-pythagoras-35112807.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.