Unpopular Opinions #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW some read this this morning, it does seem having your own opinion on things is unpopular - MY UO for the day Woekism and this need to be woke is wrecking comedy - I used to love Mighty boosh league of gentlemen and little britian - Cant see them on TV now cos the offended by everything brigade have had it banned,
Agree. I love people like Jim Jeffries, Billy Connelly, Kevin Bridges etc

Reactions: 3
To be fair we’re all weird here. Especially us VIPs. No one else could tolerate it. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My tattle UO is I don’t get it when people make a big deal over having a VIP status. I couldn’t care less if someone was a new member or chatty member or what 😂

Reactions: 10
My tattle UO is I don’t get it when people make a big deal over having a VIP status. I couldn’t care less if someone was a new member or chatty member or what 😂
I wasn’t making a big deal out of it - the opposite. I was being self deprecating. 😂

I wasn’t making a big deal out of it - the opposite. I was being self deprecating. 😂
it weren’t aimed at you your post just made me think of it. I meant the users on gossip threads that take up two pages congratulating themselves on becoming a VIP then other people congratulating them on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Might not be a UO, but I wouldn’t talk about tattle or discuss it in person with anyone I know. Does anyone know anyone in their personal life who is a member of tattle, or with the stick tattle gets from influencers, do you keep it private? I probably wouldn’t mention it first to any of my friends 🤨 but I fully stand by everything I say on here, and my opinions I share are exactly what I would in my personal life.

Reactions: 9
Might not be a UO, but I wouldn’t talk about tattle or discuss it in person with anyone I know. Does anyone know anyone in their personal life who is a member of tattle, or with the stick tattle gets from influencers, do you keep it private?
As far as I know, I don't know anyone in real life who posts on here. It'd be weird if I suddenly found out I did.

Reactions: 1
Might not be a UO, but I wouldn’t talk about tattle or discuss it in person with anyone I know. Does anyone know anyone in their personal life who is a member of tattle, or with the stick tattle gets from influencers, do you keep it private? I probably wouldn’t mention it first to any of my friends 🤨 but I fully stand by everything I say on here, and my opinions I share are exactly what I would in my personal life.
I’m fairly open about it 😂and given my real name is Scarlett it’s probz abit risky. But I haven’t said anything I wouldn’t say in real
Life

it weren’t aimed at you your post just made me think of it. I meant the users on gossip threads that take up two pages congratulating themselves on becoming a VIP then other people congratulating them on it 😂
Ahh okay sorry. Yeah that’s sad. I didn’t even notice when mine changed. 😂

• Haha
None of my friends or family are interested in influencers and none of them would know nor care about them/what nonsense they spout. They wouldn’t know anything about tattle so no, it’s not something that’s ever come up in conversation. I’ve never lied about anything I’ve posted on tattle, it’s all real and my opinions are the same on her as in real life so if someone I knew “found” me on here or it ever came up in real life conversation I’d happily admit it was me and talk about it freely - it’s not some deep dark secret or something I’m actively hiding from anyone.

Reactions: 11
I know a fellow tattler IRL and my husband knows I use a forum but I'm not sure he knows which one or would car either way.

That being said I mainly post in off topic or advice as I don't follow many influencers.

I don’t hide it. I have nothing to hide, my views are the same offline. Most of my friends and family don’t know about Tattle and aren’t really the forum types or all that bothered by influencers so it’s irrelevant to them. My SIL knows I’m on Tattle, as does my husband.

My UO of the day, is that I will never be the bigger person in an argument, if anything I am the smallest person. I simply don’t believe in such a concept. If you want a fight I’m going to give you a fight. I will happily stay toxic and a general witch.

That idea of turning the other cheek is just created by people who can’t come back with a good argument.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My partner has an account on here and quite a few of my friends have either seen me use it or I’ve mentioned some tea to them when they’ve talked about an influencer, and they’re like oh how did you find that out? And I’m like from a gossip site lol

dont tell him @Gidget00_ he’ll write it on his spreadsheet 😉
Nah wait what 💀 he has a spreadsheet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When we’re given with the same opportunities as the white person, not treated less for having darker skin and not killed by the police for being black - when it’s obvious that black lives do matter. Then I’m sure there will be satisfaction.
Let me see, I'm white and I've never been offered free college nor have my kids because we're white. I was pulled over by the police and humiliated on a busy public road by being frisked because I was driving my husband home who had way too much to drink, I was trying to keep him from passing out so I got pulled over and was treated like a criminal. When the officer couldn't arrest me for drunk driving because I had zero alcohol in my system he gave me a 100.00 for failure to dim my headlights. Where was my white privilege? Where is my free food? Why don't get government assistance for that? Because I'm white that's why. BLM comes in and destroys people's lives with burning their businesses, pulling white people out of their cars and beating them, and the police do nothing. So I guess all that's good for you. Really when will you be satisfied? You never will be.

My partner has an account on here and quite a few of my friends have either seen me use it or I’ve mentioned some tea to them when they’ve talked about an influencer, and they’re like oh how did you find that out? And I’m like from a gossip site lol

Nah wait what 💀 he has a spreadsheet?
Yeah, he knows how tall we are, our age and and our names and favourite sex positions, and our favourite cream cake probably too… 😂😂

Do you like Demis Roussos?
I don’t! But mum is a die hard fan 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.