Unpopular opinions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do cos I think they’re delicious. We have differing opinions, I just don’t see how a salad (for example) is fried cardboard junk
Lol ok, you’ve made very clear you don’t agree with my unpopular opinion, that’s fine, you dont have to.

I’m not sure the point you’re trying to make by diagnosing me with “food issues” and telling me my kids are going to have food issues because I don’t like fast food. Your assumptions about what food my children have ate is just ridiculous. My children have tasted burgers and sandwiches. It’s possible to cook such meals using ingredients that have less salt and sugar. Maybe all that junk food has fried your head 🥴😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Parking fully or partially on the pavement should be made illegal everywhere not just London. You block up the pavement for people with buggies / in wheelchairs or with sight or mobility issues. If you do it because you think it's convenient for you then you deserve it if your car is scratched by people trying to squeeze past.
Hated that when my kids were still in the buggy. Where are we supposed to walk, onto the bleeping road? Very good.

Reactions: 5
Please could someone make a new thread where breakfast, breastfeeding and salad are off limits 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is nothing better than a great big duck off greasy macdonalds for a hangover. Could be breakfast (see what I did there?!) or lunch, but I guarantee it will make you feel better :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rents need to be capped. £1550 a month for a 3 bed terrace house in SW London is not the one 🙃

Reactions: 11
Lol ok, you’ve made very clear you don’t agree with my unpopular opinion, that’s fine, you dont have to.

I’m not sure the point you’re trying to make by diagnosing me with “food issues” and telling me my kids are going to have food issues because I don’t like fast food. Your assumptions about what food my children have ate is just ridiculous. My children have tasted burgers and sandwiches. It’s possible to cook such meals using ingredients that have less salt and sugar. Maybe all that junk food has fried your head 🥴😜
You bad mother you, so you mean to tell me, your babies aren't out there in full length hemp gowns eating avocado toast on homemade granary bread everyday!? I'm disgusted ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A food issue isn’t a diagnosis unlike an eating disorder. For me its having an unhealthy attitude towards all sorts of different foods to the extent of acting horrified about the whole lot of them around kids, so that it passes down to them and creates problems.
People can pick and choose what they want to eat, and they shouldn’t feel the need to explain themselves. It is that simple. Enjoy your food and don’t worry what other people might be eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.