Unpopular opinions #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moving away from what other people like to chew, digest and poop...

Most babies are butt ugly. Soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Football is actually pretty boring to watch. I think people like it because of the tribalism aspect

Reactions: 31
I don't understand the people who want to rescue stray animals from Romania, Greece or wherever they've been on holiday. Worse when they set up a Gofundme for donations to help pay for the cost of transport, etc. Pay for your own mercy mission.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ad much rather have lip filler and Botox than lips like a pencil line and onset wrinkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For all our moaning about politics, racism, sexism, classism etc. The U.K. is actually, pretty objectively, a good place to live

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't understand the people who want to rescue stray animals from Romania, Greece or wherever. Worse when they set up a Gofundme for donations to help pay for the cost of transport, etc. Pay for your own mercy mission.
I think adopting animals from abroad should be stoped. I know someone who has 4 and is always on the scrounge for new operations for them due to ill health and broken bones etc How can people belives these cute small dogs are street dogs? I believe most are scams deliberately overbreeding for our market.

Reactions: 13
Sometimes his ex really is just a bit crazy and it’s not because he did anything bad to her

Reactions: 19
Mint sauce is very underrated and not just for lamb. I love it so much I’d eat it in sandwiches 🤤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
People who seriously believe in the power of the moon/moon affecting their moods/moon powering up crystals/crystals healing the body & mind etc is a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
duck off putting warnings on programmes from the 90’s apologising for the humour/language used. You can’t get offended retrospectively.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
It’s a total myth that working hard will definitely pay off and that the cream rises to the top.
In reality it’s a combination of working hard/talent but mostly luck.
Successful people don’t like to acknowledge that because it hurts their ego. The general population don’t like to acknowledge that because it means having to acknowledge how little control we have over our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
People who seriously believe in the power of the moon/moon affecting their moods/moon powering up crystals/crystals healing the body & mind etc is a moron.
Yes!!!! And similarly, nobody gives a duck what starsign you are. It's a load of bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Probably an unpopular opinion for northerners, but Yorkshire pudding needs to be eaten with all roasts, not just beef

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.