Unpopular opinions #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most women don't benefit from being with men in a marriage, cohabitation or whatever else.

In 99% of cases it's the man that's better off from the deal. Especially since today it's "normal" for a woman to be working, taking care of home, giving sex on demand, and raising children. She's actually doing more than 50 percent of the work, plus 50 percent of the finances, and it's seen as normal.

I'll go even further and say single women should get tax benefits as they contribute more to society! :LOL:
amen to that! And I’m not even single!

Reactions: 9
In 99% of cases it's the man that's better off from the deal. Especially since today it's "normal" for a woman to be working, taking care of home, giving sex on demand, and raising children. She's actually doing more than 50 percent of the work, plus 50 percent of the finances, and it's seen as normal.
And maybe most women wouldn't like to think of it or consider it, but he could leave you tomorrow and start a whole new life and never look back, and you'd be the one stuck with the kids. Because men can leave their kids and just be seen as a deadbeat head, but if a woman leaves her kids she's seen as a total bleeping monster. You could be left fucked any day and he can swan off into the sunset whenever he wants.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
And maybe most women wouldn't like to think of it or consider it, but he could leave you tomorrow and start a whole new life and never look back, and you'd be the one stuck with the kids. Because men can leave their kids and just be seen as a deadbeat head, but if a woman leaves her kids she's seen as a total bleeping monster. You could be left fucked any day and he can swan off into the sunset whenever he wants.
As it ever has been since the dawn of time! Imagine getting stitches in your vagina, all the other post-baby body issues for a man who fucks off to start a new family (because that's often what they do) :cry: Not being bitter just realistic.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Someone made a post about maternity leave I agreed with - well its not I don't agree with maternity leave per se, but I do think the person should let the employer know if they plan on coming back in time rather than leave them hanging till the last minute - its not fair and could be denying someone else a job.
At my work, you have to let them know as far in advance as your notice period. For me I would say if I’m coming back one month before, but managers would have to let them know three months in advance.
I think that’s quite reasonable, but our old policy stated we could let them know even the day before we were due back 😂

Reactions: 5
Working from home is a right doss. The people who say 'I get more done' are referring to more: laundry, cleaning, online shopping and not the work they're being paid to do. Get back to the office you lazy bastards

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Working from home is a right doss. The people who say 'I get more done' are referring to more: laundry, cleaning, online shopping and not the work they're being paid to do. Get back to the office you lazy bastards
Working from home is a right doss, but in the office you just spend all that same dossing time gossiping in the kitchen or at someone else's desk, so at least you can get your washing done at home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
People who buy you a gift of a weekend away, or a day at a spar etc and they are the 2nd ticket holder. Sod off let me choose who I spend the time with. it might be you but I might not want it to be you.
Ahaha, that’s given me an idea, thank you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I genuinely do work better at home, i fly through the work in my own bubble. Housework can duck off lol. Im too distracted with gossiping at the office!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I genuinely do work better at home, i fly through the work in my own bubble. Housework can duck off lol. Im too distracted with gossiping at the office!
I work the kind of office job that is mostly just sitting around waiting for something to break or someone to need us, so I'm glad to be sitting around waiting in my own house!

Reactions: 12
The discussion of autism in kids on a hell of a lot of these threads. Fair enough if the person has came out and said he or she has it but if not then the child is entitled to privacy

Reactions: 19
I want to shove Matt Baker’s Children in Need Rickshaw up his arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bald men who grow bushy beards look ridiculous, and they are doing it to prove a point.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I dont think people who adopt children should be allowed to if they have their own kids or plan to have their own kids.

Adopted kid will always be second fiddle. I know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
People who post on a thread saying it’s their birthday…..

40 replies all saying happy birthday are exhausting to scroll past.

also, the amount of people who fall for the tit some users post here,
dead kids, dead family members, illnesses they or their families have been diagnosed with. Especially when it’s so obvious it’s all fake 😐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
People who complain about certain things being for disabled people and insinuate no one else should be allowed to use them (pre-prepped veg being one example) can get to duck - I’m a lazy cow and if it makes my life easier I’ll use it
Similarly people who say that those who have ££ shouldn’t shop in charity shops…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
People who post on a thread saying it’s their birthday…..

40 replies all saying happy birthday are exhausting to scroll past.

also, the amount of people who fall for the tit some users post here,
dead kids, dead family members, illnesses they or their families have been diagnosed with. Especially when it’s so obvious it’s all fake 😐
On my local mummy FB group there is someone who posts every six months about a dead partner and needing money and children’s clothes bundles. But no one searches her previous posts apart from stalker moi.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Majority of the covid anxitvax parade wouldn’t be if they couldn’t tell everyone about how anti vaccine they are 🙄and they would eventually get it if they had to have it to go on holiday.

I said what I said. 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
On my local mummy FB group there is someone who posts every six months about a dead partner and needing money and children’s clothes bundles. But no one searches her previous posts apart from stalker moi.
Its just so obvious on here and so many get sucked in 😐

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.