Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think these people who make sex their personalities must be really tit in the sack.
Theres a couple I've known for a number of years and they constantly talk with others about their sex lives, how much they have sex, positions, the works. It reeks of insecurity (especially as I know from speaking to her while she was a bit tipsy one night they have huge issues around communication and commitment!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What’s this called?! 🤣🤣
You perv 😂😜

It's open house the great sex experiment, on channel 4 tonight I think at 10pm. It should be on 4od. Last week's was mad. Trash TV at its finest, the couples were real people too rather than this scripted reality crap which has been the downfall of TV.

Swingers? 😄
Sex people does include swingers but it's not limited too. Have you never met someone that just goes on about sex way too much and tells you every aspect of their sex life and makes a huge big thing about how much sex they have and how mature it makes them.

They are sex people, people that are a bit too into sex. Like yeah Sharon I like a bonk too but I don't need to tell the whole office the ins and outs of my latest liaison.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I understand what people mean by 'sex people ' They refer to everyone else as being 'vanilla' . The vanilla people are probably more content than they are

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I understand what people mean by 'sex people ' They refer to everyone else as being 'vanilla' . The vanilla people are probably more content than they are
Yes, they think because other people arent broadcasting it they aren't having it.

Ive met a few sex people in my time and it's is very much like a hobby to them, but they also do things that others would view as grim but seem to think it makes them mature and liberated.

Reactions: 10
You perv 😂😜

It's open house the great sex experiment, on channel 4 tonight I think at 10pm. It should be on 4od. Last week's was mad. Trash TV at its finest, the couples were real people too rather than this scripted reality crap which has been the downfall of TV.

Sex people does include swingers but it's not limited too. Have you never met someone that just goes on about sex way too much and tells you every aspect of their sex life and makes a huge big thing about how much sex they have and how mature it makes them.

They are sex people, people that are a bit too into sex. Like yeah Sharon I like a bonk too but I don't need to tell the whole office the ins and outs of my latest liaison.
The therapist must go to the same hairdresser as Ronald McDonald I had to double take when I saw her 😂

What’s this tripe they’re coming out with next

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
People who drive unnecessarily slowly over really mild speed bumps should have their licenses revoked, it’s SO annoying. Your car isn’t that fragile Julia, get a move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People who drive unnecessarily slowly over really mild speed bumps should have their licenses revoked, it’s SO annoying. Your car isn’t that fragile Julia, get a move on.
My sister used to have to do one wheel at a time in her little MG .. but yes I have seen people in their 7 seaters, land rovers and range rovers tiptoeing over something my polo had no trouble getting over I now have a fusion it's not as nippy as the polo was but even so I don't have to go slow over them just slow down a little.

Same with some really small cars going through width restrictions really slow behind a huge van that went through at normal speed 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You perv 😂😜

Thanks! That’s my weekend sorted 👌🏻🧐🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think making people feel bad about having kids (especially more than two kids) "in these times" is weirdo behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Cadbury's Creme eggs are terrible. An awful gloop of a texture with a sickly sweet taste. The chocolate is cancelled out by the filling as well, just overpowers it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Cadbury's Creme eggs are terrible. An awful gloop of a texture with a sickly sweet taste. The chocolate is cancelled out by the filling as well, just overpowers it.
They are absolutely disgusting. Don't know how anyone can eat them. :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You know the types, sex is their hobby and whole personality and they never stop talking about how liberated they are with their bodies while also trying get other to join them.
Anything I’ve watched about swingers and doggers and assorted other sex people, shows just how physically repulsive most of these people are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.