Unpopular opinions #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UO. It's not always a bad thing if food prices increase. Most of us eat too much, and we're also very wasteful, far too much food is thrown away.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen Mothers Day cards on Etsy from dogs now 🤦🏽‍♀️ Do some dog owners buy these for themselves and pretend the dog wrote it? Genuine question lol
THIS HAS ME IN TEARS.

Imagine writing out a card and giving it to yourself addressed from your poxy dog

“Heya ma thanks for cleaning up me shite and putting up with my barking at nothing - love Rex WOOF”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
UO. It's not always a bad thing if food prices increase. Most of us eat too much, and we're also very wasteful, far too much food is thrown away.
Also clothing prices etc. It's such a throw away society now. Because I grew up in Africa I find it really hard to deal with all this waste because I keep thinking of the people back home who could've used the item/food etc

Reactions: 10
Disagree, there’s always a choice whether to have a baby or not 🤷🏼‍♀️
Some people live in states/countries where terminations are illegal.

I know there’s the adoption route if someone becomes pregnant and doesn’t want/can’t get a termination. But in some counties that’s not an easy or simple route. & not to mention access of contraception for some people/communities.

Very very complex subject 😞

Reactions: 8
Booking fees on tickets are a scam and should be abolished. What is it about booking cinema tickets online that justifies an extra 75p on top of each ticket?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Booking fees on tickets are a scam and should be abolished. What is it about booking cinema tickets online that justifies an extra 75p on top of each ticket?
or concert or theatre tickets.. you print them yourself and input all the info... where is the admin? These days you don't even get a printed ticket anymore... rip off central

Reactions: 19
This will be an unpopular opinion on a gossip forum about influencers but some people really need to take a chill pill and step away from threads.

We’re all here to chat tit about them but some are like rabid dogs salivating at the mouth at the smallest things, they’re hatred is very clear to see. I think some of the response say a lot more about the poster than it does about the influencer in question.
my UO is when a influencer/celeb is (for example) say drinking a cup of tea… puts a story on showing them drinking out of a mug

I’ve seen comments where people go ‘omg I cannot believe we have the same mugs! Going to throw them all out now’

I’ve seen it a few times and I can’t understand the ‘hate’ for that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you're vain enough and stupid enough to fly to an unregulated clinic in Turkey to have your arse injected with cement then I have no sympathy if it goes wrong.
And then you get all infected and have to be rushed to hospital to get it corrected on the nhs! Then you are in local news warning others and trying to get sympathy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Any thoughts on smelly breastfeeding overweight trans pets?
I read an article about a transwoman who has used pharmaceuticals to induce lactation so they could breastfeed their non binary cat. But apparently it didn't make the cat tit smell any better so the house still stunk.

True story (apart from the bits I made up)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read an article about a transwoman who has used pharmaceuticals to induce lactation so they could breastfeed their non binary cat. But apparently it didn't make the cat tit smell any better so the house still stunk.

True story (apart from the bits I made up)
It's sad I actually thought that was true until the last line. Shows how fucked up the world is at the mo 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course it doesn't matter if you're already well off, but as usual the poorest will be hit the worst. Prices do not just increase on one item but on a few together.

Reactions: 16
It's sad I actually thought that was true until the last line. Shows how fucked up the world is at the mo 😅
Don't feel bad. A lot of that is true.

A woman (the traditional type) breastfed a cat. I'm not clear on the cats gender, and I better not assume, because that would be literal violence.

But don't worry, because either way their house did smell like cat tit.

If this made no sense or was spelled very bad sorry many gin in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would most people in the UK really be able to pay an increase of 483% for food and drink like in Lebanon if prices never stopped rising?

There is still food available. Just that many can no longer afford to eat. What if you had a larger family with 3+ kids to feed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Flat caps on guys under 60.. No you don't look cool and V Peaky Blinders... you look like a Northerner from the 1900's who's lost his whippet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.